Best Match for Nicole?

Guest KirstyEkua

Best Match for Nicole  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose Geoff because he and Nic were a great 'attraction of opposites'.

She was more like Aden's sister, they seemed to be just thrown into a relationship. If they'd been older, they would never have ended up in bed in the first place.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geoff, for certain.

They were total opposites, but that's why they worked. Geoff took Nicole off her 'I'm amazing' high horse and made her become a deeper person, not the 'princess' she was when she first arrived.

And Nicole made Geoff less annoying :)

Geoff, for certain.

They were total opposites, but that's why they worked. Geoff took Nicole off her 'I'm amazing' high horse and made her become a deeper person, not the 'princess' she was when she first arrived.

And Nicole made Geoff less annoying :)

Totally agree. They both made each other see life differently.

Something that annoyed me though was the time when Aden bought Belle the really expensive necklace.

& Nicole was so annoyed that Geoff didn't do things like that for her. He gave her the blossom thingy or whatever, right?

& that meant a lot to him & I think that showed how much he really, really liked her. I would say 'love.'

I don't use that word lightly. But it really proved that Nicole was quite spoilt.

But when her & Geoff broke up, she changed & she wasn't like that anymore.

I don't think "spoilt" is the right word there. I'd go with "materialistic". I also don't understand people saying Nic and Aden were just thrown together and were more like brother and sister. There was always a will they / won't they thing with them right from the beginning. I remember thinking Nicole and Aden were inevitable until they slammed the brakes on that by giving Aden his sexaphobia which came out of nowhere and went right back to nowhere about 2 weeks later :rolleyes: . I think the only reason he ended up with Belle and not Nic was because Belle's group of friends (Drew, Cassie, Rattie etc) were leaving or had left and the writers couldn't think of anything for her to do without them so they had her start making googly eyes at a guy she had previously had nothing but contempt or indifference for.

Anyway, I voted for Aden. Him and Geoff both brought out a good side to her, but her and Geoff were too different to be compatible long term. And I think Nic brought out the best in Aden too. She seemed to actually challenge him and call him out on his bad behaviour while Belle was character assassinated into becoming a total doormat when she was with Aden. I also don't see the "Aden was under the thumb" comments. As RR said, he was always the one making the first move.

'sexaphobia' LOL. Good word! :) May I borrow it?

I think if Aden had been her boyfriend first, it would have worked, but she and Geoff got together first and they had some kind of chemistry. She and Aden had a different kind of chemistry. I think if they had been a couple from the start, Nicole wouldn't have changed, she and Aden would have just been the 'power couple' and ruled the teen group. So for Nicole's sake, Geoff was a good thing.

So, to sum up: if Geoff hadn't got there first, Aden would have been the best choice for Nicole, but he was far too late, so Geoff wins, Aden second :lol:

Archived