I'll Love You No Matter What (by TachelHolden) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Oh Char that was incredibly sad :(

I'm so glad she was able to finally tell Tony. I can't imagine how awful it must be to tell your husband you were raped. Tony's reaction was really realistic and i don't blame him at all for what happened. Accidently hitting Rachel was a great way for him to realise that tracking the man down was not going to help the situation. Really sweet he didn't blame her at all and comforted her. A lot of men would immediately just want revenge.

Loved the little Leah mention! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first i thought this was going to end up in heartbreak but i loved how you managed to change things around and left it on a positive note.

I feel really awful for Rachel. None of this is her fault and i think Tony acted quite pathetically by leaving her a note to say he was leaving for a few days. Charming! But i understand how he must feel, it must haunt him that another man slept with his wife against her will and there's nothing he can to change it. So very realistic there.

Loved Leah being there for Rach and talking to her :wub:

And i love the little bits of homour, nice touch. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Oh.My.God :o Poor Rachel! This must be her worst nightmare. I'm really praying the baby is Tony's. It would be so cruel if she got pregnant after one time with a stranger when she's probably been sleeping with her husband on a regular basis.

It's sad they are still having problems being intimate but i think in the circumstances that's normal and i like how you mentioned it but didn't really make a big deal of it.

I love Leah's involvement in this and i am really happy Rachel told her. I thought Leah was a little bit harsh becasue poor Rachel has been through such an ordeal but i understand why. Tony seems to be trying so hard, bless. But this pregnancy news is going to hurt him a lot :(

Can't wait to see what happens.

Oh wow!! Brilliant chapter Charlene. Poor Rachel it must be awful to not know who the father is, I really pray it's Tonys or this could push them apart. I hope Rachel can be honest with Tony now and he'll support her.

I thought Leah was slightly harsh on Rachel, she should have asked her what was bothering her instead of outright accusing her of not loving Tony anymore, especially after what Rachel's just been through,

Looking forward to the next update!

• 2 weeks later...