Adelle videos?

Guest Symphony

I remember someone from here used to put up all the clips of Adelle; not with background songs or flashy text etc but just literal clips of ALL the scenes they had together... can anyone direct me to them? Can't find them on youtube, am a bit upset at the thought that they may have all been taken down :(

I remember someone from here used to put up all the clips of Adelle; not with background songs or flashy text etc but just literal clips of ALL the scenes they had together... can anyone direct me to them? Can't find them on youtube, am a bit upset at the thought that they may have all been taken down :(

They were took down months ago due to copyright. It was Adelle fan who posted them all.

I was very disappointed by this too! :(

Spoke to Adellefan ie. Courtney, before they shut down her pg and she said that Channel 7 said they had no problem with her uploading the clips as long as she didn't upload promos, sneak peaks or full epi's!

I keep checking youtube for the videos but there never up! :(

Hopefully sometime in the future!

• 3 months later...

Archived