A Second Chance (by Danni02) - comments

Scotcaz22

i have gt a feeling that charlie is going to be jealous that ruby is most probably going to spend time with angelo and become buddie buddies with him for a while!! just a feelin lol

i loved how they told ruby and i can just imagine ruby's shocked face that r.breeds does sooo well lol:)

and i wanna know what scott has done or doing!!!!

this is like my fix since we are not having ruby and charlie scenes at the mo:(

so keep it up:)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great chapter. Its great that Ruby and Lucy get along and that her and angelo are building a relationship.

I cant believe Scott thought that jewellery would sove everything after all the harsh things he said. Glad charlie didnt forgive him.

Ruby and Scott really do not get along at all. I hope Charlie doesnt believe Scott. I loved these parts

She felt herself driving to his house, she hadn’t been in the bay for that long and Angelo was really the only other person she knew.

“This situation isn’t really working” Charlie cried and Angelo put his arm around her held her. After a few minutes she looked up at him and smiled.

“Thanks for just listening Angelo” Charlie said and Angelo smiled.

“No problem” Angelo said before they stared deep into each other’s eyes. Charlie smiled again before leaning close to Angelo and they kissed softly.

Edited by twinkletoesjess

It's good that Ruby is being nicer to Charlie lately but it's a shame she's still hanging out with Gonk.

Great! Scott is back! <_< He clearly doesn't know the difference between a kiss and 'going at it'. :rolleyes: I don't think he meant it when he said he cared for Ruby.

Poor Charlie! Living with Scott and Ruby who are arguing all the time must not be easy. :(

I liked the little moment between Ruby and Lucy.

Aw Charlie and Angelo kissed. :wub:

More please.

Hmm.Wonder what Ruby was going to say before Scott walked in.I'm undecided about this, she obviously doesn't like him but not as much as she would not like him if he'd done something really bad. Be interesting to hear what their talk is about.Glad Charlie didn't take things any further with Angelo but she should probably finish with Scott.Course, then there'd be no story...