A Second Chance (by Danni02) - comments

Scotcaz22

I thought Scott was a good guy at the beginning of the story but I've changed my mind. I don't like him at all anymore. Surely, there are other ways to try and communicate with Ruby than sending her off to boarding school straight away. <_< And the way he spoke to Charlie was awful. :angry:

Ruby seems pleased about the fight. :wink:

I'm looking forward to reading about Ruby's reaction when she's told Angelo is her father and she has a little sister. :)

Please update soon. :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good chapter! I knew you'd work it out. :)

I had to laugh at Ruby's enthusiasm. :lol: She's so excited! :D It's nice to see her happy.

I also wonder why Charlie is still with Angelo and I think that deep down, Charlie knows he is not the right guy for her.

More please.

I dont know why you were worried about this chapter it was perfect :D.

I loved how Ruby was annoyed to start with about Charlies delay in telling her about her father until she was told it wasnt charlies idea.

I loved that Ruby connected Angelo to being charlies angelo. Im gathering Ruby knows about Charlie's past relationship with him.

Im glad she has taken to Angelo so quickly and even more so to Lucy.

So it seems the behaviour was just a way to try and get rid of Scott. I dont blame her.

I can see Ruby trying to set up Charlie and Angelo now.