A Shattered Hearts Dreams (by dolly-999) - comments

Nicom

God i hope the bombshell is what i think it is! Man i can't believe it, i actually like Serena (please don't shoot me as it all could change) i was shaking while i was reading the scenes about Dylan, i almost blubbered! The poor todler, i hope he is alright! Jack, get Sean, get him and beat him to a bloody pulp..lol! Great chapter Dolly, please update soon, i'm dying here!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I was laughing my head off at the drunken rampage, i could just imagine them both drunk off their faces making out (because they've done it before lol) Yes dolly i really didn't think that had happened at the end of "some life for a princess hey?" Now if i can just stop laughing..........O.k YAY, wooohooo, Martha and Jack have a baby together, awww how adorable, they can be a little family!!! Just one slight problem, (i liked her before but i am going to go back to hating her) SERENA! The girl better step aside or i will shove her........:P Great chapter Dolly, please update soon.

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

YAY. I had a feeling that was going to happen. I'm so happy.

I'm sorry, but I have to say this...

Like hell you did bay girl! lol

That was a flipping surprise! (A brill one though! :D) Nothing you did hinted at it, you'd even said something happened at the end of the last fic, but this sooo didn't pop into my head!! Lol. I love it! :D And I giggled a fair bit too! Lol. Imagining them drunk... ahh, the beauty of alcohol! Lol. (Not that i drink it lol)

Please update soon! :D

Yay i'm so happy that Dylan's Jack's, but there is one HUGE problem that we are all forgetting:

“I'm sorry Martha, it was a mistake”,

Nooooooooooooooooo Jack what the hell were you thinking :( :(

It can't be a mistake, it just can't!!!

Hopefully he might think differently now knowing that Dylan is his, if Martha tells him that is :S

OH

My

God!

I'm sorry, but I can't talk to you now. I'm going to have to go. It was an ace written chapter, but I didn't like it.. lol J&M aren't together, and now Jack's a murderer...

WHY!?

Okay, I'm back.

What the flipping hell did you do that for!?!?!

I'm not happy.. What happened to the Jack and Martha who were clearly meant to be together at the start of this fic eh? The ones that everyone knew they were made for each other?? Where did they go!?

And please say that Sean has a can of tomatoes in his pocket or something, and he jumps up and says "TRICKED YA!" Or maybe Jack's dreaming.. fell asleep at the wheel? Oh wait, that's bad! Lol. Erm.. okay, maybe he's just dreaming at home, in bed, nice and safe.

Please.

Lol.

Edited by xxNicolexx