A Shattered Hearts Dreams (by dolly-999) - comments

Nicom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*gasp*O MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't believe it. Does Martha have a baby? oooooooo this is good! Sean you can do whatever with Serena just don't hurt Martha or the baby. You can't just leave it like that. I'm dying here, please update soon. Please, please, please.

Can I just add on the end of here, a little experience i had today, that I have to post here, for dolly-999. :D

I had my iPod in, just humming to myself, when Mariah Carey - We Belong Together came on. And I didn't know why, but I felt a bit upset.. lol I was also getting confused thinking "Why do I like this song?" (because I hated her lol) and then it struck me. Your fic! Lol. The ending to it has made me sad when I hear this damn song, and I now like the song too!!!!! Lol. So thanks for that. *sarcasm* lol. :P

AWw I'm thinking of this fic now... I knew I shouldn't have wrote this. lol

Wasn't the ending to the last fic sad? It really was (not crying sad, just "AWww! No no no no" sad.) It was ace though.. ahh memories... lol.

And to think, after that Jack went and got married! Tsk! The Martha thing must have really hurt him... because one minute they were in the middle of the dance floor, the next, he's off with an evil woman (who i'm starting to feel sympathy towards - why!? lol) Oh, and Martha's got a kid.. lol It's so sad... God Jack, just forgive her and get over it!! Plonker... lol

I've got worked up now, and I'm involved in the story again.. lol I'll stop.

Looking forward to next chapter though!! Lol. :D

(..is anyone else starting to doubt my sanity? lol)

Edited by xxNicolexx