Rollercoaster (by bradyell) - comments

emma_2006

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww :wub:

had me crying twice, loved it as usual, and isn't Beau just the cutest :wub:

I heard Charlie saying if they founded daddy he might not be…..be alive” his tiny bottom lip started to wobble but he carried on talking regardless “I was scared that daddy had gone to live with aunt Nicole in Heaven and that’s why I couldn’t eat my cheerios because I wouldn’t see you all the time if you went to Heaven daddy and I‘d miss you really lots”

“I’d miss you really lots too squirt, that’s why I’m not going anywhere ok” Aden insisted pulling his son closer to him despite the pain it caused him

and just loved this bit, especially the end part:

Gracie missed you lots daddy! She wouldn’t have her bottle for nana Irene!”

“Really? She seems quite happy now” Aden said looking to Belle who shrugged her shoulders “who fed her? Aunt Abi?”

“nope” Beau answered with a grin and Aden and Belle both realised at the same time who had managed to get their daughter to feed in the absence of both of her parents ...................“

No! It was me!” Beau answered them his small chest sticking out proudly “ I gave Gracie her bottle and she drank it all up”

“you!” Aden exclaimed with a grin making Beau’s smile even wider “really buddy?”

“for really daddy!” Beau replied

“Well done baby” Belle smiled leaning forward and placing a kiss against Beau’s cheek “You are such a great big brother”

“Thank you mommy” he answered shyly moving on the bed and lying down so he was nestled in the crook of Aden’s free arm. He wrapped his arm over Aden’s chest squeezing his hand under his fathers hand on Grace’s back

just can't wait for more, but this time I'll make sure am at home when reading :D

Edited by hitmanfan

• 3 weeks later...