What do you want to happen most in 2010?

Guest DinerLandlord

What do you want to happen most in 2010?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Leah to become a big character again instead of a background figure.

I think Leah is one of the best characters on the show and they don't make good use of her and the potential she has, its such a shame that a good character isn't getting the attention she deserves.

Newer characters who haven't been on the show as long are getting bigger stories and it really annoys me that they are using her as more of a prop in the kitchen.

I voted Geoff to die. I never really liked the guy per se, but I did like that he was a consistent character who stuck to his beliefs and was pretty predictable (in a good way) in how he reacted to certain events. Now he's just pointless. He's no different a character to Romeo at this point. Plus his relationship with Ruby is just sickeningly sweet and I don't mean that as a compliment.

I want a good old natural disaster to take out Martha,Liam,Charlie,Angelo,Romeo,Xavier and Gina...but they're probably saving that for the end of the 2012 season, though....

So, I'll vote for Leah to become a big character, again.

Leah getting a big storyline next year and I would most like Angleo and Charlie to get married and have a baby.

I voted for Leah to become a big character again instead of a background figure.

I think Leah is one of the best characters on the show and they don't make good use of her and the potential she has, its such a shame that a good character isn't getting the attention she deserves.

Newer characters who haven't been on the show as long are getting bigger stories and it really annoys me that they are using her as more of a prop in the kitchen.

Couldn't agree more :)

Didn't really have any concrete ideas of my own and most of the ones I do will probably never happen (Jai and Annie coming back from Japan realising they're made for each other and her and Romeo should never happen springs to mind...).Some of those options made me smile but I wouldn't actually want them to happen, others seemed too obvious, others I disagree with the premise(I think Miles is already a good character and not pathetic at all).In the end, I voted for the writers remembering that they've given Ruby diabetes.

Archived