Fifteen (by Jen) - comments

Georgia

Wow, I loved that.

I'm not exactly a Lucas and Mattie fan (I know someone who is though :lol:) and I opened it because I saw you were writing it... good choice :D

The song lyrics were perfect, the descriptions were perfect, everything was perfect :wub:

HI RIGHT HERE!

I loved it Jen

You wrote it so perfectly, even if in the end she was married to Ric, your first love will always hold a special place in your heart :D

beautifully written, and I loved the title of it :D

That was utterly brilliant.That's exactly how I can imagine Matilda feeling about both of them and it summed up her and Lucas' relationship really well, that it wasn't meant to last but it was special to both of them.The flashbacks fitted in really nicely and brought back a lot of memories.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

That one-shot was amazing and beautifully written. :D

You wrote Matilda's feelings for both of them really well. I like how Mattie finally had the closure she needed and deserved. :)

It didn’t matter to him that she was still thinking about him. He knew that the boy whom she fell in love with at fifteen would always hold a special place in her heart. All that mattered was that she was happy.

I loved that part! :wub: Lucas was her first love and she will never forget him but Ric is the love of her life who she married. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Fifteen (by Jen) - comments