"Stalking fans mirror Scripts"

Guest Adelle_fan1000

Um, Moya, I seem to recall you were one of those fans who went to Palm Beach often to see Todd Lasance. Heck, you even got him to do a video introduction for your fan site for you. :wink::P:lol:

LMAO :lol:

Yeah I think its just ridiculous to be honest, with this stalking fans. I agree Moya about how if this is how people go for a soap star just imagine what they go like for movie stars. I know that Robert Pattinson from Twilight gets a LOT of crazy fans after him.

Um, Moya, I seem to recall you were one of those fans who went to Palm Beach often to see Todd Lasance. Heck, you even got him to do a video introduction for your fan site for you. :wink::P:lol:

Er - actually, no, I didn't partake in stalking. Sorry to see you see it that way :blink:

Er - actually, no, I didn't partake in stalking. Sorry to see you see it that way :blink:

And I'm sorry you didn't see my comment as a joke. It was just a bit of forum community fun. :wink: I apologize.

Archived