Remembrance Of Time (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

tessalove

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was such a cute chapter. I kind of like the awkwardness between Aden and Geoff, it's adorable.

And I love Roman in this fic.

Oh, and Tele, we are going to have to talk about your ending to Rememberance of Time...

Sorry I didn't quite catch that...... talk about what??

I'll repeat it. We need to talk about your ending to Rememberance of Time, because I caught up on that fiction, and the characters were happy... and you KILLED ELLA.

So, that's what we need to talk about. I mean why did you do it Tele ? Why ? What was the motivation ? What was the thing that was pushing you towards ending the happiness ? What was the point of raising my hopes, and then shattering them again. Why, why, why ????

Yeah, I'm rambling again :lol:

Edited by Anaya

That was such a cute chapter. I kind of like the awkwardness between Aden and Geoff, it's adorable.

And I love Roman in this fic.

Oh, and Tele, we are going to have to talk about your ending to Rememberance of Time...

Sorry I didn't quite catch that...... talk about what??

I'll repeat it. We need to talk about your ending to Rememberance of Time, because I caught up on that fiction, and the characters were happy...

and you KILLED ELLA.

So, that's what we need to talk about. I mean why did you do it Tele ? Why ? What was the motivation ? What was the thing that was pushing you towards ending the happiness ? What was the point of raising my hopes, and then shattering them again. Why, why, why ????

Yeah, I'm rambling again :lol:

Because ....

I can and thats all... why should Ella be all happy with Roman..maybe I want to be all happy with Roman... maybe I need Roman to be all moody and unhappy and brooding cuz he looks so damn good when he pouts... and then folds his arms so his biceps bulge... and I'm off to have a cold shower....

Haha, I think that's a fair enough reason for

killing someone, so that you can cosy up with their FICTIONAL husband

But I would do the same thing ... does that suggest we have a problem ?

Fictional?? fictional?? You mean these people aren't real??? How... what...Why??? why would you tell me that???

I was joking ... yeah joking

To make it up to you, I'll become your agent, get you a job writing on Home and Away, find Roman and break him out of jail, then get you two married, then stop having msn convos with you (if you really want me too, which I don't think you actually do :D) and then... I'll stop spamming in your stories :(

Is that a good enough deal ?

I was joking ... yeah joking

To make it up to you, I'll become your agent, get you a job writing on Home and Away, find Roman and break him out of jail, then get you two married, then stop having msn convos with you (if you really want me too, which I don't think you actually do :D) and then... I'll stop spamming in your stories :(

Is that a good enough deal ?

You're my agent you tell me... :rolleyes:

Why didn't you ban me from reading this fic instead, Tele. You like breaking people's hearts and then watching, do you? <_<

Now that I know what's happened in the worst way possible, I am no longer going to read this. :(

The police had told him that there hadn’t been a body to recover because of the fire that engulfed the car and in the dark of the night he would dream that she escaped somehow and would come back to him eventually. He didn’t confess this to anybody because they would say he was mad with grief, so he went about with everything as normal and waited.

Only read these words & I am holding on to them & waiting (with Roman) for you to put this right. And as soon as I can I'm going to hide this fic away in the vault somewhere & pretend it never happened. Denial, it does work, right?? :unsure:

*still sobbing* :( :(

It's the best deal ever Tele, and your agent won't even demand payment for the next two years. You can pay me what you think I'm worth... but keep this in mind. Prison Break is worth about a million dollars, so one story could last me like... a thousand years or something :D