tessalove

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh.........

New fic!

I love it! :)

I hope Ella And Roman work things out! And i can really tell you hate Martha! haa

I do not hate Martha (the cow) and I have no idea where you got that idea from ... I have not been watching old episodes on You tube again with Martha (the cow) and Roman in.... no not at all... well maybe one... or two...

With apologies to any Martha fans out there...

Oh yes a new Roman and Ella fic, I will have some great reading to do when I come back, does this mean the darkness is finished? Thank you

The Darkness finished??... not yet... muwahwaha.....

Love Tele

xx

Yay :) Best birthday present I've had yet (:rolleyes:) - I nearly died when I read the summary but it's ok because they clearly still love each other and evil Martha(we seem to share an opinion on her!) set Roman up somehow. But OMG another baby?! And to think in Summer Bay Wedding she's just been told never to get pregnant again :lol: I hope Ella's ok, the twist of her losing her memory is fab! Can't wait for more :)

Now...I think I may have promised you a Roman fic...:unsure:

Edited by Louise_2983

Yay Best birthday present I've had yet - I nearly died when I read the summary but it's ok because they clearly still love each other and evil Martha(we seem to share an opinion on her!) set Roman up somehow. But OMG another baby?! And to think in Summer Bay Wedding she's just been told never to get pregnant again :lol: I hope Ella's ok, the twist of her losing her memory is fab! Can't wait for more :)

Now...I think I may have promised you a Roman fic...

Yeah... the baby surprised me when I was writing it but well... you'll see the reason for it ..... muhwahwaha.....

I'm not altogether certain that I want a Roman fic off you ... you have this habit of killing him off or marrying him to Leah... I'll just settle for Conrad Coleby's phone number :blink:(TessaLove your sacked by the way)

Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to stalk someone when you live in a different country?????? :ph34r: not that I stalk anyone at all..... ever.....

Yay Best birthday present I\'ve had yet - I nearly died when I read the summary but it\'s ok because they clearly still love each other and evil Martha(we seem to share an opinion on her!) set Roman up somehow. But OMG another baby?! And to think in Summer Bay Wedding she\'s just been told never to get pregnant again :lol: I hope Ella\'s ok, the twist of her losing her memory is fab! Can\'t wait for more :)

Now...I think I may have promised you a Roman fic...

I\'m not altogether certain that I want a Roman fic off you ... you have this habit of killing him off or marrying him to Leah... I\'ll just settle for Conrad Coleby\'s phone number (TessaLove your sacked by the way)

Im my defence I have never ever killed Roman off in a fic! Or married him off to Leah (ok so he might be engaged to her in one :rolleyes:) but I was actually thinking of something set before he came to the Bay...

Edit: Damn I forgot he was married to Leah in No Regrets but they were barely mentioned, the fic wasn\'t actually about them :lol: And to be fair it was Leah or Martha...:rolleyes:

Edited by Louise_2983

Im very sorry, But in my defence, I did actually try, And yes i know its very hard to stalk someone in a different counrty.

But news:

I found this thing online, actually someone told me about it,

Its called Saynow, Lots of celebs have it, basically you text and call people from a number set up by the webiste on your phone, Unfortunatley the stupid ******* thing won't let me on!!!!!!!!!!

Elx

Im my defence I have never ever killed Roman off in a fic! Or married him off to Leah (ok so he might be engaged to her in one :rolleyes:) but I was actually thinking of something set before he came to the Bay...

Edit: Damn I forgot he was married to Leah in No Regrets but they were barely mentioned, the fic wasn\'t actually about them :lol: And to be fair it was Leah or Martha...:rolleyes:

uh huh..... Didn't I read a fic called Glass Kisses?? erm... ??

(And while I had the shower I was planning to have this morning, before I switched on my pc and transported to Austrailia) I thought of a new fic.... and you can blame RR1 for this one..... :ph34r: )

Im very sorry, But in my defence, I did actually try, And yes i know its very hard to stalk someone in a different counrty.

But news:

I found this thing online, actually someone told me about it,

Its called Saynow, Lots of celebs have it, basically you text and call people from a number set up by the webiste on your phone, Unfortunatley the stupid ******* thing won't let me on!!!!!!!!!!

Elx

Ok, when I go to Aus and get my writing job on H&A you can come with....

uh huh..... Didn't I read a fic called Glass Kisses?? erm... ??

Erm...I'm officially losing my memory! :lol: