Remembrance Of Time (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

tessalove

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I'm now fully caught up with Nic & Geoff's wedding and then the Darkness (I loved the Darkness - wow! lot of action and lot of forgiveness and stuff). Now I am loving this Remembrance of Time story, and is really looking forward to an update soon!

Seriously, although, I couldn't believe that Ella is supposedly having an affair?? Not after all the stuff they have gone through! Soul mates and all that...

Please?

Edited by Scotcaz22

Wow Tele, you are spoiling us, 2 parts together but you really are leaving us in suspense as we still don't know who is Nathan and was El having an affair with him, somehow I still don't think so but I really wish you would put us out of our misery and let us know who exactly is Nathan, Please please. 2 great parts though

Yay she remembers everything :) Trying to work out who Nathan could be...something to do with her biological Dad? So it could be him or maybe he's her brother because her after what her real Dad did to her Mum how could she love him? Or I could just be completely wrong? Maybe she's just having an affair and you're tricking us into thinking she's not.