Melissa George

Guest ter06

Melissa's been contradicting herself for years to the point where its impossible to gauge how she feels about the show - one interview she apparently didn't want to talk about H&A at all, the next she's gushing about how she loved her time on it "I fricking loved it" - and now she apparently can't remember Angel's name....

I find it very hard to believe she doesn't remember Angel's name. Angel, the character who gave Melissa her big break, made her a worldwide star and for which she won countless awards.

Agreed. She sounds like a bit of a diva when she says she doesn't remember. Shame.

I find it very hard to believe she doesn't remember Angel's name. Angel, the character who gave Melissa her big break, made her a worldwide star and for which she won countless awards.

Exactly.I think it's almost impossible that she wouuldn't remember Angel's name.She plainly just doesn't want to credit the show for anything even though without it she'd probably still be in Perth waitressing or something.

It's a shame really seeing as Angel is one of the best characters ever and i wouldn't think she was anything to be ashamed of.

Exactly.I think it's almost impossible that she wouuldn't remember Angel's name.She plainly just doesn't want to credit the show for anything even though without it she'd probably still be in Perth waitressing or something.

It's a shame really seeing as Angel is one of the best characters ever and i wouldn't think she was anything to be ashamed of.

And Angel isnt a name you can forget hahahaha

Another article on this story here It's a shame really as I used really like Melissa back in the day. She should follow the example of Isla Fisher and Dannii Minogue who look back and speak fondly of the show, as they realise they wouldn't be where they are today without it. And both of them are way more successful than Melissa.

Archived