Harper's Island

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww I've been watching the episodes again and I've just watched the one where Chloe pretended to be cheating with the guy who found Cal's engagement ring. It was brilliant and hilarious. I loved that episode so much and some of their lines are just so beautiful and sad :

Chloe : I think you scare me sometimes that you care enough to think of everything

Cal : its because I adore you

^^ :wub:

and this scene was brilliant :

Chloe : how could you ? after everything I've done for you this is how you repay me ? Oh Chloe I love you , oh Chloe your the only one who makes me feel like a man. Well your a liar and a cheat.

Man : Who are you ?

Chloe : Who are you , you son of a b**ch !! *smack*

Girlfriend : Brett ?!

Chloe : and just so you know , it is your baby !!

Girlfriend : You bast*rd *smack*

The girlfriend then throws her engagement ring away and Cal picks it up then Cal and Chloe run out of the bar

^^ :lol: . That scene was the best ever !!

I miss Harper's :(

I’ve watched the fourth episode of this and my god I really thought Trish was a goner. I would be devastated if she died this early as I really like her character. I’m sure she was the same woman who played Ruby in season three of Supernatural. I think I prefer her with red hair.

• 2 weeks later...

It is REALLY bothering me that

Chloe and Cal could have easily gotten past that gate on the bridge!! But no they decided to just stand on the bridge and wait for Wakefield to come and kill them

:(

Also in episode 8 at the end where it felt like to me anyway they revealed Henry as the killer after Abby found JD dying and said it was all about her then the camera slowly turned around and slowly revealed Henry. Did anyone elses jaw drop like mine did. Then in the next episode I was like :blink: what happened did they just reveal Henry. I was so confused , maybe it was just a double bluff on the writers part as they painted most of the suspects out to be the killer at some stage so it was propably just Henrys turn

I watched a couple of episodes last week and I was shocked at

the death of Trish’s father.

Even in the aftermath still couldn’t really take in what happened. I didn’t particularly

like him but knew he loved his daughter and did feel a bit sorry for him when he found out that his wife was cheating on him with his other daughter’s husband. I knew the husband next person to be murdered (sorry really bad with names) and I didn’t feel very sympathetic towards him TBH.

I think we’re at the stage where now people are consciously aware there are mass murders going on (i.e. Henry discovering Uncle Marty was one of the victims) whereas before they were oblivious.

Archived