Harper's Island

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boxset will be released on Region 2 in February 2010. :D <3

Is that for us here in Ireland Cal ?

I would assume so because we were quite quick to air it (along with Norway, Denmark and Poland) after it aired in the US and Canada. :)

Every time this thread gets bumped, it breaks my heart a little. I miss Harper's so much... :( I hope that Australia gets the DVDs soon!

Gahh I know how you feel emmasi!

I love it and miss it so much that I keep rewatching the episodes in the hope of keeping it continuing (weird I know) but I just want it to keep going and going and going. But ironically I think what made it so amazing is that it was short and sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time this thread gets bumped, it breaks my heart a little. I miss Harper's so much... :( I hope that Australia gets the DVDs soon!

I'm sorry, Jem, but we just had the last episode play last night. I've been purposfully avoiding this thread to keep myself away from the temtation of spoilers, but now I have to comment.

Cal and Chloe - oh my God. That was possibly the saddest thing I have seen on TV. I adored Cal and came to really love Chloe because she so obviously loved Cal, lol. As much as it killed me to watch how they killed those two characters off, I think it was perfect. Chloe watching Cal get killed before jioing him just added insult to injury and it was perfect. Sad and horrible and I hated it, but perfect.

In the episode where they're all looking for Madison, I began having these thoughts that mabe Jimmy and Henry were doing it together. Abi was running through the tunnels and someone was chasing her and trying to pull her out of the little crawl space she went into. Now, it couldn't have been her dad because his leg was all cut up, and it couldn't have been Danny and Sully because we were seeing them on screen, lol. So for a while I was sure it was Jimmy and Henry - together. Crazy, right?

But then we found out it was JW and that made me happy because I loved Henry and Jimmy.

But then all this stuff with Jimmy happens and I'm all like "NOOOOO,". Though, to be honest, could the plot have been anymore obvious had it been Jimmy? Using the hurt ex-boyfriend is just not original and, though I wasn't sure how trustworthy Jimmy was, I didn't think it was him. I had thought about it before - Jimmy working with Henry - but Jimmy being JW son seemed too obvious.

Henry being his son on the other hand ... WTF? So incredibly wow! After JD died and we saw henry standing behind him, all bloody and gross, it just seemed to make sense that Henry had done it - especially later when Trish was cleaning him up and there were obvious defence wounds on his arms. But really, as if we were going to find out that early who the killer was, lol.

But it was Henry. When Trish was running throught he woods, I had to wonder just where Henry was because surely he wouldn't leave her alone if he truly loved her. Just like Jimmy said in the last episode - he wouldn't have left Abi. And then Henry's all like "I know. I gave him the key" and then ... and then ... *sobs* he killed her!

I understand why the didn't kill off Shae or Madison, but I really would have liked Sully to live. He was a jerk, but I adored him :wub:

The chemistry between Henry and Abi was amazing. There was no doubt about how much they cared about each other and I was so happy to see Henry push her out of the way before stabbing JW. He was crazy, sure, but he loved her. I couldn't help but feel really sad when he died. I think - despite everything that had happened - Abi still loved him like ... well, like the brother she never knew she had.

Heh, that's a lot of spoiler tags, lol, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I think that's all the comments I have :P Oh, and I'm so looking foward to the DVD's :)

... *CRIES!!!!!!* :(

The other day I was in the car with my mum, and she was dissing Glee, and I said "Glee is probably the best new series of the year!" Then I paused for a second and said, "No. Harper's Island was the best..." And it was :( :(

*CRIIIIIIEEEESSSS!!!!!*

... *CRIES!!!!!!* :(

The other day I was in the car with my mum, and she was dissing Glee, and I said "Glee is probably the best new series of the year!" Then I paused for a second and said, "No. Harper's Island was the best..." And it was :( :(

*CRIIIIIIEEEESSSS!!!!!*

Earlier today I was walking past the living room and "Alvin And The Chipmunks" was on the TV and who was in it ? Chloe from Harper's! I was like :o "OMG its Chloe! I soo have to watch this!" :lol:

Archived