Last Day on Earth

Guest Georgia

Recently, I've been thinking about this a lot. If this was your last day on earth, how would you want to spend it ? I think I would want to spend it with loved ones, preferably in England because that's where I was born and I think it would be a full circle kind of thing. What about you guys ?

I wouldn't really want to spend it in the hosptial.

I think Belle's choice to spend her days at home with her husband and sleep at Irene's house on her last night was a wise move

:)

Yeah, I wouldn't want to spend my last days in a hospital but there are some places that are really beautiful. When I went back to Éngland, for my Nan's funeral, we went and saw the hospice she had spent her last days in. It was really nice there. The people were friendly and they allowed pets there as well, which I thought was really sweet, and the gardens were huge and amazing, which was great for my Nan because she had always enjoyed nature walks and bird watching. I still think that I would like to spend my last day out of a hospital or hospice though, because no matter how nice those places are, it still reminds you that you are about to die.

I would spend a few hours getting everything in order, writing a detailed summary plot of that book I never got around to writing in the hopes that someone else would write it for me. Then I'd write a few goodbye letters to my friends and family so that they had something personal to remember me by. Then, depending on whether I was sick or if I was just going to drop dead of some pre-arranged event, I'd either watch a few episodes of my favourite TV shows - Buffy, Angel, Scrubs, Futurama, etc... Listen to some of my favourite songs. And, if I felt up to it, I'd go to the beach with my friends and just talk to them for a while. I'd definitely want to be at home in bed when the time came for me to actually die though. I want to die in my sleep.

I want to spend it with all my family and friends,

We were actually talking about this the other day, I'd want to go to one of my fave place's if i died in Belfast.

Probably Sea-Park, On the big swing i spend most of my time on, Or the beach.

I said i'd wanna go there with my best friends, And just sit for a while lol. It was random that we were actually talking about this lol.

If I didn't go to seapark, i'd go to Portstewart strand, Which is another beach, Theres so many memories down there! Lol, None of you guys have a clue what im talking about, but there real nice places :D

Archived