'Sun, Sea and Scandal' - Old H&A on Fiver

Guest Shaun.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great seeing these old episodes. And it was a good episode to choose from with so many older cast in it such as Frank, Steven, Floss, Jack and Carly.

Anyone know what Kieran's best man has been in - i recognise him from somewhere else.

He was called Luke, I think he came back a while later as a teacher and she ended up going out with him for a bit? I think they were showing each other slides of places they had been all over the world or something like that :S

ahhh yes

"The incident with Kieran left Sally suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder. Kieran's best man, Luke Harvey, arrived in town to try and make up for what had happened and helped Sally through her troubles. The pair soon developed feelings for each other and became engaged.

Meanwhile, Sally had decided to abandon her plans to become an archaeologist (mainly because she liked Summer Bay too much) and turned towards teaching. Her performance in teaching practise didn't impress Don Fisher but Judith Ackroyd was still principal so appointed Sally as Summer Bay High's new history teacher.

In all the time they had been engaged, Sally and Luke had hardly seen each other. A kiss from Harry Reynolds, mainly to prove she wasn't above temptation, led her to realise the inevitable and she called it off. "

Thanks for that. I thought he had a more long running role in something other than the 2 episodes as Kieran's best man. Luke was quite cute - I preferred him to Kieran.

Oh yes i think he's cuter too. Kieran looked dodgy as well as being less cute hah

Nice to get a reminder that Kirsty used to have a family, before she forgot they all existed.Jade was as cute as ever.Dani and Brodie came across fairly well, they could be irritating at times but seemed to be keeping it together there.Not a good set of episodes for Shelley, she came across as pretty useless and even rather cold on a few occasions whereas she was usually a good mum(at least until she left when she pretty much just left them to it).Josh before he turned evil.Was Charlotte really like that?She seemed positively cheerful when telling Rhys and Shelley their daughter was going to die...

And Jemma, one of many characters they brought in, got us interested in and caring about, then just dropped without explanation when her storyline was over.Ditto Ethan, who I don't think we ever saw again.And Mike Carter!Yes, even then we were on first name terms with the police...

Slight mistake on the main site listings actually, those were episodes 3251 and 3252, not 3250 and 3251.I'm now going to go and have a paranoid rummage through the rest of them to make sure they're right...

Archived