Ruby/Xavier

Ruby and Xavier seen to break up and make up alot. They are a good couple for some viewers and not so good couple for other viewers. They have their faults just like all characters. What do you think of them? Do you think they complement each other? Or are they just too similar? I'd really like to hear what others think of their differences.

Ruby's too much of a selfish character for Xavier, and he deserves better. He is way too nice for her kind, she just seems to take advantage of it . Everytime he lets her in he ends up heartbroken because something "better" comes along for her , then she comes back with her tail between her legs. Stay away from her Xavier!! What I would pay to see is him to break her heart and teach her a lesson!!

My opinion of them has kind of flipped.I started off thinking Xavier was a loser and wondering why a smart girl like Ruby was wasting her time with him.Now...I still think Xavier's a loser sometimes but I also think he deserves better than he's got from Ruby over the last year.It all started round about the time she found out Charlie was her mother and, for whatever reason, relied on Geoff for support rather than him.Neither of them really covered themselves with glory during that period, with Xavier faking amnesia so she'd stay with him and Ruby getting him to lie to the police for her even though she didn't really want to be with him.

Anyway, then Geoff left and for some reason Xavier seemed to decide that meant he was in with a chance again, either not noticing or not caring that he was her second choice at best, and Ruby seemingly decided to get back with him because he was the only offer on the table.Not surprisingly, it didn't take too long before she'd realised she liked someone else more than him and he was acting as though they'd be happy so long as she never saw another guy ever.

There's a vague first love feel about them(even though both of them went out with other people beforehand...)and I think they'll probably always be aware of that history but I think they're destined to be friends rather than lovers.

i've really changed my mind recently about Xavier. when he started, he seemed like such a loose part in the cast, and the actor was clearly not very experienced.

but i think the actor has really improved over the last year, and during the periods during which him and Ruby have been apart i have really warmed to the character. i just wish he would get over this problem with John Palmer, i can't even remember why he hates him so much any more!