Ruby/Xavier

I really love this couple. I think they go great together and are now one of my favourite couples in Home and Away ever. They have good chemistry and I love their little unit with Annie & Jai. I also like how they seem to be a lot more wiser and sensible than their siblings ... :lol:

What does everyone else think? :)

In my opinion I think 'Ruvier' got together way too fast, I mean Xavier hadn't stepped foot in the bay longer than 5 minutes before Ruby had jumped on top of him and claimed him. <_<

I think I would have liked to see Xavier come into his own and let his character develope a little bit before he went into a relationship with Ruby, because now I don't really know much about Xavier's character other than the fact that he's going out with Ruby and his brother has the hots for Martha. :blink:

I just find the whole relationship quite bland so they def need something to spice it up.

I'd love to see an Annie/Xavier fling go on behind Ruby and Jai's backs... that would be funny :lol:

In my opinion I think 'Ruvier' got together way too fast, I mean Xavier hadn't stepped foot in the bay longer than 5 minutes before Ruby had jumped on top of him and claimed him. <_<

I think I would have liked to see Xavier come into his own and let his character develope a little bit before he went into a relationship with Ruby, because now I don't really know much about Xavier's character other than the fact that he's going out with Ruby and his brother has the hots for Martha. :blink:

I just find the whole relationship quite bland so they def need something to spice it up.

I'd love to see an Annie/Xavier fling go on behind Ruby and Jai's backs... that would be funny :lol:

She turned him good the witch.

She turned him good the witch.

I know, my thoughts exactly :lol:

Still I think Xavier/Annie have potential, I'm sick of Annie playing good girl!

I really don't like these two together. I just couldn't buy into Ruby's sudden strong feelings and attraction to him when he first arrived (and even now as well) or how she could let herself become so clingy, desperate and weak-willed over him off all people. I can't for the life of me understand what she could possibly see in him. And while she is still a better character then most on the show right now, this relationship really ruined her character for me and I don't find her to be anywhere as good a character as she used to be.

Edited by Jody

• 10 months later...

These two totally deserve eachother. Both selfish and only care about themselves. Did Ruby ever stop to think of Charlie when she found out she was her mother? and Xavier only considers his own in his mothers relationship with John Palmer and i'm glad Ruby hurt him again sereves hhim right for making moves as soon as Geoff's bus was out of sight.

• 1 month later...

Ruby and Xavier seen to break up and make up alot. They are a good couple for some viewers and not so good couple for other viewers. They have their faults just like all characters. What do you think of them? Do you think they complement each other? Or are they just too similar? I'd really like to hear what others think of their differences.