Second Love (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“It’s just…it looks okay, just looking at it.But we can’t be sure, can we?So maybe we should, you know, try before we buy?”

It took her a moment to realise what he was saying…and then the only sound she had the chance to make was a yelp of delight as he pulled her onto the bed.

This has to be the cutest moment I have read with Aden and Nicole. I love the way their relationship is progressing but without all the stress of worrying about whether he likes me or does he love me or anything trivial like that. I am loving this fic and everything about it.

I hope you manage to update again soon

Brilliant chapter :D

“It’s just…it looks okay, just looking at it.But we can’t be sure, can we?So maybe we should, you know, try before we buy?”

It took her a moment to realise what he was saying…and then the only sound she had the chance to make was a yelp of delight as he pulled her onto the bed.

This has to be the cutest moment I have read with Aden and Nicole. I love the way their relationship is progressing but without all the stress of worrying about whether he likes me or does he love me or anything trivial like that. I am loving this fic and everything about it.

I hope you manage to update again soon

Aww I love that bit too :wub:

I know a lot of people don't like Annie, but I do.

Can't wait to read more :)

Just caught up all the chapters up to now....and I must say that it is really awesome to see how's the relationship progressing with Aden and Nicole. I must admit, that I am now getting used to the idea of Nicole and Aden together. I am used to seeing Nicole with Geoff, Belle with Aden, but this story is going great, and I can't wait to see where it shall lead to.

Well done!

Looking forward to an update soon! :)

I know a lot of people don't like Annie, but I do.

Don't worry, Laura, I love her as well.

Yay, at least someone does :D:P

Anyway, loved the chapter :D

I don't like Miles much in the show but I love all his chats with Aden in your fic.

Can't wait for more :)