Sleeping Arrangements

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 11

“I’m still mad at you” she told him, trying not to smile as his strong arms crept around her and his lips found the soft spot behind her ear.

“I know” he grinned, his warm lips still pressed against her smooth skin as he continued to pepper hungry kisses down her throat.

“That’s why I’m doing this”

“Well” she announced forcefully, turning her head away from him so he had to make more of an effort to continue his gentle persuasion.

“That might work. If you were better at it!”

“Ouch!” he chuckled against the nape of her neck.

“Come on Belle, you know you love me really”

“I do love you” she confessed, her lips twitching as they struggled not to curve into a smile as his full mouth brushed over her collarbone.

“But I don’t love being expected to clean up after you!”

“I don’t expect that” he sighed softly, twisting her head around to face him.

“I’m sorry ok? I’ve tidied up and I’ve cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom”

“But only because we had a fight about it first! You didn’t do it because you thought you should, just so you could get back into my good books!” she told him in annoyance, unsuccessfully trying to shrug

his arms off her.

“Belle” he groaned, his full lips pouting a little as she refused to give in.

“Seriously, I ache I scrubbed the bathroom so hard and you could eat your dinner off of the kitchen floor. Can’t you give me a little bit of credit hey? I’m going to be paying the cleaner for doing nothing

this week!”

“Well she deserves a raise!” she announced not budging one bit.

“Her job is to clean not to pick up after you!”

“Then I’ll give her a raise” he offered “A big one ok?”

“And you’ll stop being such a slob?” she questioned, her brown eyes still harsh and determined.

“I’ll try babe” he chuckled softly.

“I’m sorry, I guess I just got used to living alone this past year and not having to worry about where I dropped things or how much mess I was making”

“So you’re saying it’s my fault now? For moving to London?”

“No!” he replied without hesitation.

He sighed as she crossed her slender arms over her chest defensively. He couldn’t win.

“It’s all my fault!” he told her holding his hands up in mock surrender.

Everything is my fault! The mess, us fighting about it, ...third world debt”

His tactics worked as a tiny laugh escaped over her pale pink lips and they finally curved into a smile. He instantly saw his moment and slipped his arms around her small waist, determined to take it.

She let him pull her forward and press her body against his own before she rested her palms against his toned biceps.

“Well you could probably clear third world debt with the amount you earn” she grinned playfully.

“It is pretty ridiculous!”

“Oh but I’m worth every penny!” he teased, his lips gently brushing over hers.

“And I do donate money to charity every month”

“Oh well aren’t you just the perfect man?” she smirked, her hands wandering slowly upwards and resting as they reached his broad shoulders.

“I do my best” he grinned, kissing her gently.

“I really am sorry” he murmured against her full lips.

“I’ll try harder, I don’t want to fight with you babe”

“Then think about things more before you do them, Aden. I don’t want to nag you either but after seven weeks of living here I just can’t stand the constant mess anymore. You weren’t like this when we

lived together before”

“Erm, yes I was” he laughed softly.

“From what I recall it was the main reason we fought for at least the first three months”

“Well you must have improved because I didn’t move out”

“You mean that’s not why you moved to London?” he asked feigning shock as she giggled.

“Well if you thought it was then you weren’t making much effort to change so I would come back were you?”

“I love you” he whispered, kissing the corner of her smile tenderly.

“You know that”

“I do know that” she smiled wider, her hands now slipping around his neck.

“And look on the bright side, at least you know I wasn’t keeping the place spotless so I could bring my lady friends home”

“You have lady friends?” she arched her eyebrows suspiciously, her heart plummeting at the mere thought.

“Only if Joey counts” he laughed, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

“Oh and Matilda but we were too busy for her to notice the mess”

“That isn’t even funny Aden!” her brown eyes narrowed in annoyance as she stepped away from him.

“Who said I was joking?”

“ADEN!” she exclaimed poking him forcefully in the chest.

“You’re lucky I know Mattie has more taste. She wouldn’t even look at you!”

“So you must not have any taste then?” he chuckled, pulling her arms back around

“None at all!” she announced with a cute giggle as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

“You know” she smiled happily.

“I must have blocked out the mental trauma of your mess from last time but I do remember the making up”

“Oh yeah?” he smirked delighted.

“Yeah” she nodded pulling his lips back down onto hers.

“And I think we should re-enact it”

“All of it?” he looked at her lustfully.

“Well the PG-13 bits anyway!” she hurried to clarify. It had been seven weeks but they were still sleeping in separate bedrooms. She hadn’t felt able to take it further yet and she wasn’t sure why, which

made it even more difficult to explain it to Aden. She loved him and she wanted him but she couldn’t let herself be with him.

“I knew there had to be a catch”

“Just be grateful that you’re forgiven!”

“But I may as well be messy if I’m not getting anything out of it!” he teased as she pushed herself forward against him and kissed him hungrily.

“Isn’t this good enough?”

“Well” he smiled happily, pulling her back towards him.

“When you put it like that...”

“Now he is a definite nine, maybe a ten when he’s not covered in mud” Matilda announced with a smile as the dark haired, well built footie player celebrated his goal with his team mates.

“Mattie!” Belle groaned, shuffling uncomfortable on the red plastic seat as they sat in the crowded and noisy stands watching the game.

“What? You can’t tell me you haven’t noticed?”

“I’m seriously going to stop letting you come with me to Aden’s games in future if all you’re going to do is check out the players!”

“Well what else am I going to do?” her friend rolled her big blue eyes slightly.

“It’s not like I actually understand the rules or anything!”

“Honestly, I’ve explained them to you at least five times! You’re as bad as the groupies!”

“I am not!” Matilda cried in offence.

“It’s not like I’d ever actually sleep with any of them! I’m a married woman remember? But there’s no harm in looking Belle and anyway as if you’re here for the game!”

“And what is that supposed to mean?” she asked pretending to be oblivious but as the words slipped over her pink lips her gaze wandered down to where Aden stood by the goal line, tiny shorts covering

his tight rear. Her chest tightened and her breath hitched. She knew exactly what Matilda was talking about.

“Well I saw you flirting with that guy Nick the other night!” Matilda arched her perfectly plucked eyebrows expectantly as she waited for a response from Belle.

“Uh” she mumbled as her friend’s words completely threw her. She had expected to be hit with an accusation about her wanting to be with Aden rather than a claim that she had been flirting with another

man.

“I was not flirting with him” she finally found the words to respond.

“Well he was definitely flirting with you!” Matilda grinned, taking a sip from the stripy blue and white straw she had slotted into the lid of the polystyrene cup she clutched.

“Don’t be silly” Belle shrugged off her friend’s words as she thought back to the team drinks she, together with Matilda and Ric, had attended just a few nights earlier.

“He wasn’t flirting with me...was he?” she questioned realising that throughout her entire conversation with Aden’s teammate she had actually been too preoccupied with Aden, and the leggy blonde who

had been attempting to paw him on the other side of the room, to even notice.

“How could you not notice?” Matilda asked incredulously.

“The only way he could have been more obvious would have been if he’d grabbed hold of you and kissed you”

“Well I might have noticed then” Belle chuckled as Matilda slurped her drink once more.

“Maybe you should ask him out”

“What?!”

“Well he’s real cute, I’d give him...” Matilda trailed off as she lowered her gaze and found Nick on the pitch, eyeing him up and down as she decided his rating.

“One?” Belle couldn’t help but suggest cheekily causing Matilda to spit out a mouthful of Pepsi and begin to choke.

“Careful” Belle laughing tapping her friend on the back.

“I was going to say eight” Matilda gulped as she composed herself and took another drink to soothe her now aching throat.

“He’s not half bad”

“No, I guess he is quite nice” Belle admitted as her own gaze landed upon him and she absorbed the details of her broad build, short black hair and striking green eyes.

Her words were true. He was quite nice. But her stomach didn’t do somersaults, her heart didn’t race and her knees didn’t buckle. She didn’t struggle to remember how to breathe every time she so

much as looked at him.

“So, ask him!” Matilda nudged her gently.

“What’s the worst that could happen?”

“Well” Belle pretended to ponder.

“He could dump me to get back with his ex, hold me hostage OR, still the best yet by the way, sleep with my mother!”

Matilda spluttered loudly, choking on her drink once more as she pushed the red, polystyrene cup into Belle’s hands.

“Wise choice” Belle laughed, taking the cup from her as she regained her composure.

“Well all three of those things, the guys that did them to you...well you’re still friends with all of them”

“True” Belle nodded, flexing the straw back and forth between her fingertips.

“But I’m only really still in touch with Drew because we’re related these days and I doubt I would still see Ric if he wasn’t married to you and well...”

“That leaves Aden” Matilda smirked.

“Yes it does” Belle nodded again, still playing with the plastic straw.

“I have to say I’m surprised by you two” Matilda admitted quietly as the game continued before them.

“Surprised? Why?”

“Well you’ve been here what? Almost two months now? I thought you would have been back together within two weeks! But you’re really making a go of this friends thing”

“Yeah” Belle mumbled guilt surging through her as she avoided her friend’s gaze. She hated keeping things from her but she wasn’t ready to go public and admit to everyone else that they were right

yet. She liked living in her own little bubble with Aden.

“And so if you and Aden are just going to be friends then there’s nothing to stop you asking Nick out”

“I’m not asking him out Matilda!”

“Seriously, why not?” Matilda asked in disbelief.

“I think we’ve established the worst that can happen is that it doesn’t work out and you end up being friends with him”

“No” Belle shook her head not verbally completing the rest of the sentence as it went through her mind.

The worst that could happen would be that Aden would kill him.

“Come on!” Matilda persisted.

“You deserve a bit of fun and he does really like you, I’m sure of it. In fact when you went to the bathroom the other night at one point I thought he was going to follow you in there you were taking so

long and he was getting really anxious it was so cute!”

“Good job he didn’t!” Belle replied with a chuckle.

Because I was making out with Aden at the time she thought, unable to prevent her lips kicking up into a smile at the memory of Aden pressing her up against the wall, his hands and lips all over her.

“Well if you’re not going to ask him out then is there anyone else you’ve got your eye on? Anyone at work?”

“Matilda!” Belle sighed dramatically.

“Why can’t I just be single?”

“Well you can if you really want bu-“

“No buts, I do want” she hurried to interrupt not really wanting to have to specifically lie to Matilda for longer than necessary. She’d been back in the country for over seven weeks now and she’d only

been single for less than two days of them.

“Now can we change the subject please?”

“Ok!” Matilda squealed almost excitedly causing Belle to scan her pretty face in confusion.

“What?”

“I’m not meant to tell anyone but...”

“But what?”

“We’re trying again!” she whispered in glee, trying to keep quiet so the crowds of people around them wouldn’t here.

“Mattie!” Belle exclaimed, throwing her arms around her friend and squeezed her gently.

“That’s fantastic”

“I know” she grinned happily.

“I mean it’s early days, really early days in fact...we only started this morning bu-”

“Little too much info there!” Belle cringed causing Matilda to giggle.

“Sorry, I’m just happy”

“I can see that” Belle smiled genuinely.

“And I’m happy for you, I really am. I hated seeing you go through that”

“Yeah it was difficult” Matilda whispered softly.

“And it’s not that we’re trying to replace that baby”

“I know” Belle placed her hand over Matilda’s and squeezed reassuringly.

“No one will think that”

“Well no one really knows about before” Matilda smiled softly.

“You and Aden were the only people we told. Although technically Aden guessed and then he told you so we didn’t actually tell anyone!” she told her as they realised that the final whistle had been blown

and the crowds around them got to their feet and began to leave the ground.

Realising they were holding up the people in their row they quickly gathered their things and headed towards the exit.

“Do you want to come back to ours for a drink?” Belle questioned when they reached the turnstiles letting out the flood of football fans.

“Ours?” Matilda laughed.

“You’re getting very settled in there aren’t you? Don’t forget it’s Aden’s house. If you’re just friends then I’m sure he’s not going to want you cramping his style forever!”

“Yeah, I’m looking for somewhere. There’s just not much decent out there right now” she lied, sure the blush she could feel rushing to her cheeks would betray her.

“Isn’t it awkward?” Matilda questioned out of concern.

“I mean especially since you know that he was going to propose to you and everything”

“No, everything’s fine” Belle reassured her, still not letting her in on just how fine things were.

“And we talked about all of that anyway”

“Do you and Aden talk about everything?!” Matilda laughed almost in disbelief.

“Pretty much” Belle nodded realising that it was true.

“I think we realised a long time ago that it’s when we don’t talk about things that they come between us and we end up fighting and hating each other”

“I don’t think you two could truly hate each other if you tried” Matilda smiled softly before checking her watch.

“I’m going to have to pass on that drink, I said I’d meet Ric from work. We’ve got-”

“Baby making to do?” Belle interrupted with a glint in her eye as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Matilda instantly blushed crimson and Belle giggled knowing she had been right.

“Erm”

“Just go!” Belle laughed pushing her through the turnstile.

“And have fun!”

“Oh I will!” Matilda glanced back over her shoulder with a grin before disappearing into the crowds.

Arid steam seeped into the changing area of the locker rooms from the showers as the players washed and changed after the game. Joey was busy tending to Nick Chamber’s reoccurring ankle injury and in her state of deep concentration, together with general lack of interest, she paid little attention to the hard, toned, bare bodies surrounding her from every angle. Rippling muscles and tight behinds were an everyday occurrence and not one which she particularly relished. It was only when she heard Aden on the receiving end of the team’s teasing banter again that she raised her head to take in what was happening.

Aden was stood just a few metres away, clad in nothing but a white towel knotted around his waist as his team mates ribbed him about a particular female Joey herself knew him to be much better acquainted with than they thought.

“Got to hand it to you Jefferies” Dan Brady called out to him across the room.

“I honestly thought Belle was a figment of your overactive imagination but having met her now, well mate you’ve either got a very good imagination or she’s one hot chick”

Aden laughed along with the others not wanting to show how much any of them thinking about how hot Belle was got to him. He tried to ignore the wrenching feeling deep in his stomach and breathed

slowly using the techniques his counsellor had taught him many years ago.

“Shame he doesn’t appreciate her though!” another team member chuckled loudly as a roar of laughter flooded the room.

“I definitely wouldn’t mind appreciating her!” someone else called out and Aden’s fists instantly clenched by his side, his expression as hard as rock.

“Yeah, she looks like she knows what she’s doing!”

“Yeah alright enough!” Aden called out trying to remain calm, adding a wry smile to his face for good measure.

“She’s not one of your air head groupies so can we stop talking about her like she is!”

“Yeah fair play mate, she does seem to have more class than the chicks we normally have hanging around here” Dan nodded with a sincere smile before asking a completely serious question.

“So now we’ve met Belle, when are you introducing us to your boyfriend?”

“What?!” Aden spluttered as he pulled a black t-shirt over his damp hair and rolled it down over his tight chest.

“Well come on Jefferies!” Dan laughed loudly.

“We had our suspicions before but now you’ve got a gorgeous girl living in your house and you’re just friends? You must be her gay best friend! You’re Will and she’s Grace right?”

“Actually I’m Jack!” Aden joked in defeat, knowing there was no way he would beat them so he may as well go along with the joke. As long as Belle didn’t think he was gay, and he knew she didn’t, that

was pretty much all that mattered to him. He could handle some teasing.

He sat down on the bench as the joking died down and his team mates one by one left the locker room as he pulled on his jeans and trainers.

“Good game mate” Nick Chambers nodded towards him as Joey finished strapping up his ankle and got to her feet.

“Thanks man, you too” Aden nodded as he tied his laces.

“Look, I know with what they were saying you probably think we’re all a bunch of neanderthals who you wouldn’t want anywhere near here” Nick began looking at Aden hesitantly.

“But I got talking to Belle the other night and she seemed cool. I really like her and I was thinking about asking her out. That’s if it’s ok with you of course man, I don’t want to go stepping on anyone’s

toes!”

Aden felt his chest constrict and his breathing hitch. Nausea swept through him like a tsunami at the mere thought of Belle with someone else but the words he found flowing over his lips contradicted

every emotion flowing through him.

“No go for it man” he assured him.

“No toes to step on here”

“Thanks Jefferies” Nick nodded with a grin as he grabbed his back and thanked Joey before saying bye to both of them and heading off.

“ADEN!” Joey hissed when they were alone.

“What are you doing?!”

“I’m not sure” he admitted with a shrug, his stomach churning as uncertainty as to whether he had done the right thing flowed through him.

“You and Belle are together right? You didn’t break up and not tell me?”

“No, we’re together”

“And you just gave another guy the green light to ask her out?!” she exclaimed in utter disbelief.

“Well she doesn’t have to say yes!”

“That’s not the point!”

“It is the point actually” he told her calmly.

“I’m tired of all this Jo” he admitted with a sigh.

“Sneaking around, keeping our relationship a secret like we should be ashamed of it or something. So maybe if Belle realises that we can’t carry on like this, that people are going to make assumptions

and ask her out or ask me out...well maybe that’s what she needs to push her in the right direction and start telling people about us”

“Couldn’t you just talk to her about this?” Joey sighed, understanding his logic but not sure it was the best way to go about things.

“Yeah I’ve tried that. She just says that it’s not the right time and that things are good between us and we should keep it between us for a little while longer. But it’s been almost 8 weeks Jo and she’s

right, things are good between us. They’re great, really great and I love her and I don’t see why I should have to hide that” he told her honestly. It wasn’t about separate bedrooms or not sleeping

together. He could handle that. He could wait. But he hated no one else knowing.

“Is this because they were teasing you about being gay?” Joey looked at him dubiously.

“No! Of course not!” he replied adamantly.

“I’ve been getting stick about that for a year now Jo, I can take it. What I can’t take is them thinking Belle’s available for the taking and talking about her like she’s some bimbo they can do what they

want to. You better be prepared to hold me back because I tell you if they keep talking about her like that at some point I am going to snap and it won’t be pretty”

“Well don’t complain to me if it all comes back and kicks you on the ass” Joey laughed softly before she waved a goodbye and left too, leaving him to finishing dressing, wincing unhappily as he did so.

“Do you want something to eat?” she asked as they arrived home a little over an hour later.

“I could cook or we could get take out?”

“No thanks babe, I’m not hungry” he murmured softly heading straight for the stairs.

“In fact I’m exhausted, I think I’ll turn in”

“Are you ok?” she questioned her tone brimming with concern.

“It only 8pm babe”

“Yeah I know, I’m fine don’t worry” he hurried to reassure her.

“Today’s game was just a killer, it really took it out of me. I’ll be fine after a good night’s sleep”

“Well ok, sleep well” she murmured pressing a kiss to his lips.

“Sweet dreams”

“If you’re in them babe they couldn’t be any sweeter” he smiled, brushing his lips over her forehead and heading upstairs.

She watched him climb the spiral staircase suspiciously, a nagging feeling that she knew what was really wrong with him haunting her with each step he took.

Pushing the niggling doubt to the back of her mind she made herself a sandwich and settled down to watch TV, tucking her legs beneath her as she sat alone on the sofa cold and not feeling quite right

without Aden’s arm wrapped around her.

Half way through her sandwich she realised that, even though she’d made it, if someone had asked her what the filling was she wouldn’t have been able to tell them and she had no idea what she was

supposedly watching on TV.

She pushed her plate with the remainder of her sandwich to the side of her and fiddled with her bracelet. She couldn’t stop worrying about Aden. She was certain that he wasn’t asleep and her suspicions

as to what was really troubling were correct.

Deciding she couldn’t sit there worrying a moment later she jumped to her feet, rushed into the kitchen to retrieve what she needed from the freezer, and practically ran up the two sets of stairs to the

attic.

She knocked gently on the door in case he was sleeping but after a few seconds she heard him mumble her name and she pushed open the door, allowing it to creak open slowly as she poked her head

around it.

“Aden” she sighed as she found him as she had expected. Laid up on his bed with his right knee elevated on a mound of pillows.

She advanced into the room, the ice pack she was clutching freezing her hand.

“How did you know?” he asked with a soft smile as he saw what she was holding.

“Intuition” she smiled back at him.

“And you didn’t really manage the stairs very well”

“I was trying not to show how much that hurt”

“Why? You know you can tell me anything!” she whispered perching on the side of the bed and gently running her fingertips over his knee.

“Is it bad?”

“Well it’s been better, but I’ll survive” he put a brave face and a fake smile on for her but she saw straight through it.

“That might help” he told her nodding towards the ice pack and gently she wrapped it around his knee, applying gentle pressure which was still too much and he gasped loudly.

“Sorry” she cringed but continued to hold it in place.

“Aden?” she asked hesitantly.

“How often are you like this after a game?”

“I just knocked it today that’s all”

“Aden!” she looked at him knowingly, her eyes clearly showing him that his lies were not convincing her. He knew he could trust her, he knew he had to tell her the truth.

“It’s worse than it normally is today” he mumbled his blue eyes looking directly into hers.

“I knocked it in a tackle but...it’s not right Belle. After every game it hurts, sometimes it can take all weekend to recover”

“And what have the team doctors said about this? Is Jo helping you with it?”

He didn’t respond, averting his gaze from hers and she knew instantly what that meant.

“Aden! You have to tell them!”

“I can’t Belle” he sighed regretfully.

“If they had any idea that it was still troubling me then I’d be a permanent fixture on the bench”

“Well if it stops you getting hurt!” she exclaimed, still clutching the ice pack around his knee.

“Babe” he whispered.

“This is the only thing in my life I’ve ever been good at and I’m not stupid. I know it’s not going to last forever, it’s probably not going to last much longer. I know that one bad knock to my knee could

put me out of footie forever. But I want to enjoy every minute that I can and if that means enduring a little bit of pain along the way then so be it”

“It’s not the only thing you’ve ever been good at”

“Sex doesn’t count” he smirked playfully.

“I don’t think you’d like it if I took it up professionally either”

“Aden, don’t joke” she sighed softly, lifting the ice pack and instead brushing her lips gently over his sore skin in a trail of tender kisses. He winced in pain at the contact but he didn’t want her to stop.

Any contact with her was worth it.

“I know that you haven’t really had people who cared about you before. That you’ve gone through life fending for yourself and that the people who should have been watching out for you didn’t and that

the people you should have been precious too were too preoccupied with themselves but you’ve got that know. You’re precious to me. So precious Aden and I would...I just...I don’t know what I’d

do if anything happened to you” she admitted, warm tears stinging her eyes.

“Nothing’s going to happen to me babe” he whispered, her tears killing him knowing that he had been the cause.

“How do you know that? How do you know that if you keep on playing you’re not going to end up paralysed or...worse?”

“It’s a bad knee babe that’s all, I’m not going to die”

“No but paralysis is an option isn’t it?” she asked accusingly.

“You didn’t try to argue with that one!”

“Belle, you just got to trust me on this one ok? I promise I’ll be as careful as I can be, but I can’t give this up”

“Not even for me?”

“You said you couldn’t ask me to do that” he reminded her.

“Just like I couldn’t ask you not to go to London”

“Ok” she nodded sadly, tears flowing freely down her face.

“I’ll do for you what you did for me but that does not mean I approve of this you should know that. I don’t want to stop you playing but I think you should at least tell them when it troubles you, let them

help you with it. There might be things they can do”

“Belle” he shook his head softly. He couldn’t tell them. He couldn’t risk it. Even if it was her asking.

“Just remember to be careful, please try” she sniffled her tears still flowing.

“ Because I love you ok?”

“I love you too” he smiled holding out his arms and taking hers so he could guide her up the bed.

“Come up here” he told her, pulling her up as she shuffled upwards.

He wrapped his arms around her as she snuggled into his side, her head slotted just below his chin.

She traced gentle circles with her fingertips over his chest in a comforting rhythm as he played ideally with her hair, sending shivers zipping down her spine.

They lay together for what felt like forever until their breathing became shallow and their eyelids heavy, the sunset outside and the only illumination in the room was a trail of the moon’s light flooding in

through the open window.

“Belle?” he murmured softly his eyes still half closed.

“Uh huh?” she mumbled back without moving a single muscle.

“It’s late babe” he told her.

“Do you want to go back to your room?”

He didn’t want to ask but he had to. He wanted nothing more than for her to stay but they hadn’t shared a bed since she’d got back and he didn’t want her to stay if she was only doing so because she’d

accidentally fallen asleep. He didn’t want her to regret it. He wanted things to be perfect.

“No” she told him lifting her head sleepily and his heart leapt as her brown eyes met his and he saw the love he felt for her in that moment mirrored within them.

“I want to stay here, with you” she whispered softly, as she snuggled closer and kissed him softly.

“I love you”

“I love you too” he told her as she returned her head to his chest and he wrapped his arms tighter around her with a smile.

Phew! that locker room scene!!! *fans self* that's gonna be croping up in my dreams for some time to come :ph34r:

Bless Aden getting all protective, that Nick fella can just jog on!!!

I wanna kiss his knee better!!

Hope nothing is wrong with Belle, her not wanting things to go further :unsure: kind of worrying!

Loved it more than choc swiss roll :lol::lol: Can't wait for more!

I love the fluffy start to the chap :wub:

The whole Mattie/Belle conversation made me giggle - how can Mattie not see what is going on?

and How can Belle resist Aden seriously. I love the descriptivness of it all down to how they feel when they see each other and the ending made me AOL

Brilliant :wub::)

and how could I forget the shower scene - Im hyperventilating thinking about it again. must breathe

That ending was just too good for words. It was perfect. I wonder what's stopping Belle going futher?!?! Matilda and Belle at the game was funny but how can Matilda not notice that they are back together?

Archived