Brad and Angelina

Guest Miranda

I'm going to start a totally shallow and gossipy thread that we can all read as we worry about swine flu :wink:

So have Brad and Angelina split up? I read a bit of Grazia while waiting in the supermarket queue and it seems they are on the verge of breaking up for good. I read that she wants to pay him millions of dollars so she can keep all 6 kids and that she cheated on him.

But really, how does someone with 6 kids find time and energy to cheat anyway? Who knows anything about this situation?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't believe Grazia magazine. It's full of speculation. It seems every week they're splitting up, argueing over kids and then they're 'making up' and it's all fine and dandy. It's just to sell magazines.

I really don't like them. Primarily becasue i'm a huge Jen fan :lol:

But i don't like the way they're allowed to adopt children as easily as they have been doing. Angelina was a 26 year old single mum with a history of drug addiction when she adopted Maddox. There's no way on earth a 'normal' woman in that situation would be allowed to have done the same. Granted they do a lot of charity, her more so, he just seems to have jumped on the bandwagon, but i don't like how they feel the need to tell the world they've given away this much money and so on. Makes it seem less genuine. Money is not the answer to the developing worlds problems. I don't like how celebrities are deemed as wonderful when they donate when the real people who are making a difference, who are out there working etc get ignored.

He is worse though. At least Angelina kinda tries to understand the situation and get herself involved. I remember seeing him doing some work in Africa, with this huge camera crew while he went around with a big grin on his face saying how he wanted to end poverty. Really made me furious.

Anyways thats a whole other issue, ooops sorry. :lol:

I'm a "huge" Angelina fan,

Aniston should get a life she's so pathetic i'm not reading gossips or anything but i've been a Angelina "fan" before Aniston and Brad were even together.

From the start they've broke up it was so obvious Aniston started movies "Break up" all over with Vince Vaughn "Brad type" bunch of other stuff i just don't like her anymore she's not Rachel Green anymore SO stop trying!

The year 2000 sould've been the end of the world but it's still turning.

Bradangelina break up wouldn't be the end of the world as long as they keep making movies, they're awesome both like every picure of their cute little kids.

I try not to read gossip magazines because they just seem to fill up pages with rubbish. Brad and Angelina seem to be their favourite subject. I don't get what the fuss is about her. IMO she's overrated. I'm totally on Team Aniston but I never liked Angelina beforehand.

Ha! This thread! lol. I am team Brad, lol. :D Couldn't really care less, about him and Angelina.

Yes, I am a fan of Him and Jen, more so than, Angelina.

I reckon than Jen did the 'The Break-Up' with Vince to get gossip on 'Mr & Mrs Smith' :P

Personally, I hope they have split up, because I had a bet that is worth $30, It is that Brad and Angie will break up before Tom and Katie. :) Inform me when they do!

p.s I heard on the news that the name: Swine flu, offends pig farmers and that they want it called H1N1. :blink: lol.

Jenifer Aniston.. <_< I was a Rachel fan once but friends is over and i hate watching recaps.. at first it was fun but..

Brad and her broke up in 19-.. 20-..? 10 years they were together? childless? I'll say she missed her chance big time and for THE Angelina Joli she doesn't even exist!

I've lost respect for her over the years, can you tell :D but i don't know her in person before i sound really hateful :D

Jenifer Aniston.. <_< I was a Rachel fan once but friends is over and i hate watching recaps.. at first it was fun but..

Brad and her broke up in 19-.. 20-..? 10 years they were together? childless? I'll say she missed her chance big time and for THE Angelina Joli she doesn't even exist!

I've lost respect for her over the years, can you tell :D but i don't know her in person before i sound really hateful :D

I cant stand Angelina.

she isnt even hot she looks like a men an ugly men

and dont belive the mag every one i see its katie holmes sad new life and stuff its retarded

But i don't like the way they're allowed to adopt children as easily as they have been doing. Angelina was a 26 year old single mum with a history of drug addiction when she adopted Maddox. There's no way on earth a 'normal' woman in that situation would be allowed to have done the same.

Totally agree. The way they've gone about having children has always really angered and upset me. Taking a child away from its culture (particularly when they've already been through terrible trauma at a very young age) is an extremely big deal and shouldn't be treated so lightly. It would take a child years to adapt to such a different life, yet Angelina and Brad seem to think they can just plonk them down in one of their big houses and throw lots of money at them and they'll be fine. Then five minutes later they do the same thing again, with seemingly little thought for the children they already have. Kids aren't like designer handbags - you can't collect them just because you think it's cool to have a 'rainbow family'. When that woman in America gave birth to Octuplets recently despite being a single mum and already having several children doctors claimed that she was mentally ill, yet when Angelina does it she's treated like a saint.

I don't think it's fair to comment on that when you don't know the circumstances. For all we know Jennifer might not be able to have children, and if that's the case it's quite hurtful to say that it's all her fault because she 'missed her chance'. Besides, even if she chose not to have kids with Brad because she just wasn't ready, surely that's better than bringing a child into the world that isn't 100% wanted?

Archived