Brad and Angelina

Guest Miranda

I applaud Jennifer Aniston for being one of the few women who actually refuses to let this massive bs notion that being a woman you must have kids get to her.

I could not care less about Brad and Angelina as a couple. They're like Tom and Katie to me. Overly publicised and fairly unlikeable I do really like Brad Pitt though, great actor. And I'm a massive Jen fan, so it's probably not a suprise I don't particuarly like Angelina Jolie period. I don't hate her or anything, and I've got nothing against her I just don't like her.

I would love to save Katie from Tom and that Scientology "religion" or whatever the hell they want to call it (No offense to any Scientology people, it just doesn't make sense to me). She'd be so better off without him.

Brad is a good actor, and he seems like a nice guy. Jen is great and I've always liked her. Angelina is a bit meh. I like her as an actor, but she hasn't done much for me to like her as a person.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“If celebrities didn’t want people pawing through their garbage and saying they’re gay, they shouldn’t have tried to express themselves creatively.” - Homer Simpson

Exactly. Homer is a wise man. Celebrities know exactly what they are getting into by having a career in showbiz.

Everyones a Jen fan! That's why the magazines are always saying Brangelina are going through rough patches, and Jen and Brad might be getting together! We're all rooting for Jen and Brad. Somewhere deep, deep inside of us.

So even if you think you're a Brangelina fan... you're actually a Jen and Brad fan. Sorry. :P

I applaud Jennifer Aniston for being one of the few women who actually refuses to let this massive bs notion that being a woman you must have kids get to her.

I could not care less about Brad and Angelina as a couple. They're like Tom and Katie to me. Overly publicised and fairly unlikeable I do really like Brad Pitt though, great actor. And I'm a massive Jen fan, so it's probably not a suprise I don't particuarly like Angelina Jolie period. I don't hate her or anything, and I've got nothing against her I just don't like her.

I agree with Krystal about Jen refusing to have kids for the sake of having them.

I have never really liked Angelina, I just like her acting :lol:

But tbh, I'm on Team Aniston.

Everyones a Jen fan! That's why the magazines are always saying Brangelina are going through rough patches, and Jen and Brad might be getting together! We're all rooting for Jen and Brad. Somewhere deep, deep inside of us.

So even if you think you're a Brangelina fan... you're actually a Jen and Brad fan. Sorry. :P

So true... deep down, you love Brangelina, because you loved Jen and Brad. :lol::P

I do hope Jen and Brad might be getting back together, possibly because of the fact I get $30... :D hehehe...

Oh yeah, Irish Girl, don't get me started on how awesome Leo (DiCaprio) is.. :wub:...

I can understand why Jen would be jealous of Ang, she's not Rachem.

Totally agree. The way they've gone about having children has always really angered and upset me. Taking a child away from its culture (particularly when they've already been through terrible trauma at a very young age) is an extremely big deal and shouldn't be treated so lightly. It would take a child years to adapt to such a different life, yet Angelina and Brad seem to think they can just plonk them down in one of their big houses and throw lots of money at them and they'll be fine. Then five minutes later they do the same thing again, with seemingly little thought for the children they already have. Kids aren't like designer handbags - you can't collect them just because you think it's cool to have a 'rainbow family'. When that woman in America gave birth to Octuplets recently despite being a single mum and already having several children doctors claimed that she was mentally ill, yet when Angelina does it she's treated like a saint.
I'm not getting the adoption issue, if it wasn't for Angie those kids could be dead by now. Who cares they get spoiled so much and i do think they'll know everything about their culture, that's not so hard when you're rich you just have a private plane to catch and visit all around the world.

Look at it this way, Angie is putting all of her money into helping people.

• 1 month later...

Archived