Brad and Angelina

Guest Miranda

I applaud Jennifer Aniston for being one of the few women who actually refuses to let this massive bs notion that being a woman you must have kids get to her.

I could not care less about Brad and Angelina as a couple. They're like Tom and Katie to me. Overly publicised and fairly unlikeable I do really like Brad Pitt though, great actor. And I'm a massive Jen fan, so it's probably not a suprise I don't particuarly like Angelina Jolie period. I don't hate her or anything, and I've got nothing against her I just don't like her.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha I've opened a can of worms :lol:

I think I mainly feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston. It seemed to me that Angelina and Brad were at it [whatever they were at] before he was divorced and that is not good.

Those giving me advice not to always believe gossip magazines don't worry because I don't. It is just nice to have a totally shallow and meaningless few minutes sometimes where I'm not looking after people for once.

I'm so glad I'm not a famous person, it must be a nightmare with people peering at you and discussing you all the time- why on earth do they like it? :blink:

I don't like all three of them. Their fame is now based entirely on their personal lives, barely anyone gives a crap about their acting anymore. The whole situation has played into their hands. Every time Brangelina are mentioned on a gossip site, or in a magazine, Jennifer Aniston gets a mention too, and vice-versa. Brad and Jen's divorce and Brangelina's endless baby army has kept them all in the headlines and at the top of the Hollywood ladder. I wouldn't feel too sorry for Jen - had she and Brad stayed together her career probably would have faded after Friends like the rest of the cast, but all the publicity over Brangelina has given her a huge fan-base.

I choose Angelina over Brad, i think she made a positive influence on his movies

he's still making new ones not standing still like a lot of actors, who always have to play the hero when they made it in Hollywood,i don't want to use names..

Take Nicolas Cages for example, i love his movies they're still surprising, Anthony Hopkins! The Last Indian! i love his movies! Leonardo Dicaprio, doesn't make that much movies, he's very carful.. since Titanic :P excellent movies choice! he's also director i believe like Brad Pitt and a lot more.. Mel Gibson, Apocalypto

Michelle Pheiffer still got it, i love Claire Danes but then again her movies are little weird.. i'm still waiting for her perfect movie after Romeo and Julliet, Reese Witherspoon, Liv Taylor, Joaquin Phoenix .. love them and more

Johnny Depp is hot! His movies are a disater!

Anyone have read rumours of George Clooney and Brad Pitt?

Are they friends or is Clooney jealous of Pitt?

anyway i'm on Pitt's "side" because Clooney is one of these actors who's always playing the hero in his movies!

Tom Hanks got to be careful before he becomes one of them. I liked his movies till (including) The Terminal.. Cast away was a long movie , anyway.. some i liked some i didn't.

Meg Ryan, don't get me started on her midlife crisis..

her face looks totally swollen, she should take advice from Michelle Pheiffer (i believe she made her come back with "I could never be your woman".. mother nature)

anyway..

her movies are boring since, since.. City of Angels with Nicolas Cages (unless i missed some) for the rest she's always been the centre and for what???

Carson Clay [Mr. Bean's holiday] perfect example a little exaggerated (just a little)

of actors i don't like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGIg..

Same for Nicole Kidman but i haven't seen Australia yet and i'm still watching her movies :P

sometimes it's hard to find the balance between the centre of the movie same role everytime and fade away

i think the landscape of Australia will totally be worth it, and Hugh Jackman is in it, aha! :D

Back to Brad and Angelina?

Brad and her broke up in 19-.. 20-..? 10 years they were together? childless? I'll say she missed her chance big time and for THE Angelina Joli she doesn't even exist!

I dont think its fair to comment on that now do you? For all we know she might not be able to have children- Im pretty sure thats a very sensitive subject.

The thing that got me so mad with the whole Jen/Bad/Angelina saga was all the publicity it got. Poor Jen- imagine going through a divorce and finding out your husband has cheated on you (probabl) while the press is on your back? And what made me SO MAD was that they made her look like the victim- which she was- but then had the cheek to turn around a year or two later and say ''Sorry Jen, we are sick of you playing the victim, you divorced him years ago- get over it.'' Am hello, are you people for real?? Jen has said COUNTLESS times that she did not WANT to be seen as the victim, thats just how you fools made her look. Sometimes I wonder about the over-publicised world and how unhealthy it is!

Angelina- As far as I am concerned, she is a home-wrecking female dog. :P Not only did she split up Jen and Brad (probably- I know we have no proof...but come on, we arent mind numbinly stupid. :P) but she also split up Billy Bob Thorton and his girlfriend...(Or was it his fiance?) They got together when Billy Bob's girlfriend/whatever she was to him while she was in another country, doing a new film. Then she arrived back home to find that her one true love has shacked up with Angelina! :o Low....

I dont understand the whole adoption thing either. How come she can just snap her fingers and get a child while some people are waiting years and years, especially with her history like!? Its so stupid. Sometimes I think its all for publicity but I know I shouldn't say that, so I wont. (You didn't hear it from me.:P)

Angelina- As far as I am concerned, she is a home-wrecking female dog. :P Not only did she split up Jen and Brad (probably- I know we have no proof...but come on, we arent mind numbinly stupid. :P) but she also split up Billy Bob Thorton and his girlfriend...(Or was it his fiance?) They got together when Billy Bob's girlfriend/whatever she was to him while she was in another country, doing a new film. Then she arrived back home to find that her one true love has shacked up with Angelina! :o Low....

Billy Bob Thornton was engaged to an actress called Laura Dern (she played the main woman in Jurassic Park), but he left her for Angelina. There were also rumours about Angelina having an affair with Ethan Hawke while he was married to Uma Thurman, and also with Olivier Martinez while he was in a relationship with Kylie Minogue. She has quite a reputation for getting involved with men who already have wives or partners.

Billy Bob Thornton was engaged to an actress called Laura Dern (she played the main woman in Jurassic Park), but he left her for Angelina. There were also rumours about Angelina having an affair with Ethan Hawke while he was married to Uma Thurman, and also with Olivier Martinez while he was in a relationship with Kylie Minogue. She has quite a reputation for getting involved with men who already have wives or partners.

Exactly. Thats why I have no doubt that she cheated with Brad on Jen. :(

I choose Angelina over Brad, i think she made a positive influence on his movies

he's still making new ones not standing still like a lot of actors, who always have to play the hero when they made it in Hollywood,i don't want to use names..

Take Nicolas Cages for example, i love his movies they're still surprising, Anthony Hopkins! The Last Indian! i love his movies! Leonardo Dicaprio, doesn't make that much movies, he's very carful.. since Titanic :P excellent movies choice! he's also director i believe like Brad Pitt and a lot more.. Mel Gibson, Apocalypto

Michelle Pheiffer still got it, i love Claire Danes but then again her movies are little weird.. i'm still waiting for her perfect movie after Romeo and Julliet, Reese Witherspoon, Liv Taylor, Joaquin Phoenix .. love them and more

Johnny Depp is hot! His movies are a disater!

Anyone have read rumours of George Clooney and Brad Pitt?

Are they friends or is Clooney jealous of Pitt?

anyway i'm on Pitt's "side" because Clooney is one of these actors who's always playing the hero in his movies!

Tom Hanks got to be careful before he becomes one of them. I liked his movies till (including) The Terminal.. Cast away was a long movie , anyway.. some i liked some i didn't.

Meg Ryan, don't get me started on her midlife crisis..

her face looks totally swollen, she should take advice from Michelle Pheiffer (i believe she made her come back with "I could never be your woman".. mother nature)

anyway..

her movies are boring since, since.. City of Angels with Nicolas Cages (unless i missed some) for the rest she's always been the centre and for what???

Carson Clay [Mr. Bean's holiday] perfect example a little exaggerated (just a little)

of actors i don't like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGIg..

Same for Nicole Kidman but i haven't seen Australia yet and i'm still watching her movies :P

sometimes it's hard to find the balance between the centre of the movie same role everytime and fade away

i think the landscape of Australia will totally be worth it, and Hugh Jackman is in it, aha! :D

Back to Brad and Angelina?

Small Essay, Much?

My comment, is that, No matter what the article is about, if it's about Brad and Angelina or if its about Jen, they all get mentioned anyway... :) lol....

Archived