Thinking Of You

Guest adelleforever

Story Title: Thinking Of You

Type of story: Medium to Long (Not Sure Yet)

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Liam and Others

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst.

BTTB Rating: T/A

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: some drug references, sexual references, Language

Summary: After Aden breaks up With Belle and Liam Proposes to her and she accepts him will Aden ever be able to win Belle back?

CHAPTER 1:

Belle's hands were shaking as she read the last words of the letter At least Aden still loved her that was the only thing that kept her hanging on that and the fact that he mentioned they couldn't be together right now.

She felt like her heart was being ripped out of her chest as she was reading the letter no hits of Speed or prescription tablets could ever heal the pain she was in right now. That was how strongly she felt about him. And she was sure he felt the same.

She let the tears overcome her and sobbed for hours and hours until finally through all her crying at last she drifted off to sleep.

_____

Aden tried to concentrate on going to sleep but was too caught up in thoughs of her. It upset him a great deal that she wasn't there lying in his arms like

always he so badly wanted to go see her at the clinic.

To climb through her window and wrap his arms around her and to let her know that he was never leaving her again and that everything was alright And that he was there for her to support her through this tough time.

But he was stuck here without her with uncertainty about whether they would get back together or not? And he couldn't be there for her the way she wanted him to just watching her go through those withdrawals and then her nearly dieing from over dosing it was enough for him to know that he couldn't go through with it again.

So he did what he thought was best for her and gave her the letter.

Every word he wrote hurt him even more as he shed more and more tears he was pretty sure they had stained the page and hoped Belle would notice. To let her know that he regretted this more then she but couldn't take it back for now it was easier to not be around her while she was getting over her addiction.

_____

Let me know what you guys think? I hope it's not too intense or mushy? Hope you enjoyed it :cool:

CHAPTER 2A:

Aden woke up to the sound of his alarm as he reluctantly got out of bed to get ready for work. He really didn't want to go to work in fact he didn't want to get up at all! He didn't see the point as he was a really broken hearted man. Belle more probably so then he seeing as she was the one who was dumped by him. He looked in the mirror and saw dark circles under his eyes getting two hours sleep really didn't do him any good. He decided he was going to call in sick today as well as ruining his looks no sleep also ruined his energy. He trudged to the kitchen to see his best friend Nicole sitting at the table drinking orange juice.

"Morning single Aden! gee don't you look great this morning!" she said sarcastically as he pulled out a chair.

"Thanks Nic I appreciate it by the way you looked great too a couple of weeks ago" He replied in a mocking tone.

"Oh the joys of breaking up if there are any! thank god they invented make up and you better not mention to anyone how gaunt I looked the morning after I broke up with Geoff. Otherwise I will slap you so hard you'll be screaming for Roman!"

"Don't worry princess your secret is safe with me. Just as long as I never have to wear your makeup!"

"What so you think looking like a girl is worse then getting slapped by me."

"Well both punishments are pretty bad but I'd rather get slapped then be mortified!"

"Ok fair enough but you need some colour on your face you look pretty pale. Don't you need to look at least halfway decent for work?"

"Its a prawn trawler Nicole make up and fish don't exactly mix!"

_____

Will Add more very soon!

Archived