Thinking Of You

Guest adelleforever

"Well you never know who you might run into!"

"There's only one person i'm interested in seeing today but I doubt she'll want to see me not after the letter I gave her anyway. And besides theres no point in looking decent since i'm not going to work today!"

"Oh well in that case you can hang out with me today and come shopping it'll be fun I promise" she said with puppy dog eyes.

"Since when is spending a few hours in a shop because you can't decide which clothing item you want. And listening to you complain because you don't have enough money to buy the clothes you've picked out and whingeing at me for money and not shutting up until you have your way considered fun?!" he asked incredulously.

She gave him a hearty slap on the arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" He asked rubbing his arm which was now red.

"For making me sound like a worse drama queen than i really am!"

"Believe me You really are that bad Nic!"

"Oh come on you've been shopping with Belle!"

"That's because she isn't as high maitenence as you Nic!"

"Ok I guess that's a fair point. Here lets make a deal I whinge and I'll buy lunch. I don't whinge and lunch is on you mister!"

"Alright your on but why are you so eager to go shopping?"

"Because there is nothing better to do on a Friday and you look like you need cheering up!"

"You know most guys wouldn't say shopping was a way to be cheered up!"

"Yeah I know but you look like you need to go out somewhere instead ofmoping around here all day believe me you'll thank me for this later!"

"Ok just as long as we don't take too long in each shop and I'm really looking forward to that free lunch!"

"Sure, sure now go and ring your boss to tell him your not going to work!"

"Yes mam!" He replied with a salute.

_______

". . . well when Greg found out about the extra stash of drugs and broke up with me It was the saddest moment of my life. It was then I realised that I had to get clean I already lost the love of my life Who else was I going to lose over this? my Mum and Dad? They were going to support me no matter what so I told them I wanted professional help and they sent me here. I'm glad I'm here because I really want to fix my problem with drugs. And I won't hurt them again by stealing from them just to get that hit." Leslie finished.

"Thankyou Leslie" Said the psychologist.

"Now does anyone have anything they'd like to share about what Leslie has told us?" he looked around the room a few hands went up eager to share their thoughts. He looked at Belle who shook her head looked like she wanted to get out of there.

"What about you Belle? Do you have anything to relate to what Leslie just said?"

"No!" she replied with tears in her eyes as she stood up to walk out of the room.

"Belle Please Wait!" She didn't listen and ran out of the room quietly sobbing.

No sooner had she turned the corner when she felt a hand grab her arm.

"Belle Please tell me why you walked out!" the doctor asked her with worry.

She shook her head while her hands covered her eyes.

" Belle please can you talk to me look were not in a group anymore perhaps you'd prefer one on one counselling?"

Feeling reluctant to speak she finally gave in.

"Ok when Leslie was talking about her boyfriend it sounded like she was talking about me! I lost the love of my life over my addiction and I don't want to deal with it right now! I hate myself for losing my boyfriend Aden and I know for a fact I'll never love anyone the way I love Aden. And the only that's keeping me here is seeking help to become clean and knowing that if he sees i've changed then there's a good chance we'd get back together!"

"Well thankyou for telling me that Belle I must say after hearing that i'll make sure we lock your windows and doors! " He looked at her and she had a very scared look on her face!

"only kidding after listening to you i'd say your making good progress i'll let you go back to your room!" feeling pleased with herself and sad at the same time she walked into her room laid on her bed and began thinking about Aden.

_____

Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Chapter 3:

Aden sat on the corner of his bed with his head in his hands he had just made the biggest mistake of his life. And felt like he had betrayed Belle in the worst way possible. He had slept with Nicole. They were talking and laughing and before he knew it they were having sex! They both regretted it instantly when they had finished. All he knew was that he couldn’t tell anyone about this especially Roman and Belle.

Roman would go off his head and probably kick him out of the house. As he remembered Roman said the one rule was that Aden couldn’t touch his daughter. Oh F***! What was he going to do now. He’d try and pretend like everything was normal between him and Nicole that they were still friends. Nicole had left his room a few minutes previously.

And how was he going to be around Belle?!. He would feel so guilty and she knew him to well and could tell when he was hiding something. All he knew was that Nicole or the sex meant nothing to him in that way. And hoped to god that Belle would never find out. For he loved her so and still wanted to get back together with her. He would’ve loved to add that he would do whatever it takes to earn her trust and forgiveness again. But after learning about her drug problem he couldn’t be there for her properly not after the History with his Dad!

_____

Belle awoke to the sound of a piano playing. She was feeling drained crying herself to sleep again over Aden. She had an inkling that Aden had done something wrong she didn’t know what it was and didn’t think it was anything significant so she decided to ignore it. It was probably the guilt he was feeling over breaking up with her that’s how deeply they were connected.

She could tell when something was wrong with him he didn’t even have to be in the same place and she would get a sick feeling in her stomach. All that had to happen was they had to be thinking of each other and they felt each others pain. She couldn’t explain she just thought it was because of the love between them. The unconditional, true and mad love that had taken over both their hearts and minds for each other! She thought back over the memory where he told her why he couldn’t be with her properly . . .

*Flashback*

“Ok so explain to me! Explain to me why you went off at me for unbuttoning your shirt!”. She asked incredulously.

“I can’t not here can we go somewhere more private please” He replied.

They were at the diner and with Aden needing to tell her something really important and that he had never told anyone before. He needed to tell her when they were alone and not in a public place.

“Ok we can go to my house” she said as she walked out the door.

Feeling really nervous and scared and not knowing how she’d react he followed.

They hardly talked on the way to her house and he was just thinking over and over how he was going to tell her. He considered running but something about Belle kept him in his place. She already knew about his father’s drinking and she had half - guessed about his grandfather. But would she think of him as a weak virgin and an idiot for acting like a stud?.

Fearing the worst of what he was going to tell her Belle decided to break the silence between them.

“Aden has this got something to do with your grandfather?”. She asked in a worried voice.

He just merely nodded. They arrived at the Beach House and walked into her room and sat on the bed. Belle wrapped her arms around her legs to soothe the sick feeling in her stomach.

“So what is this about your grandfather?”

“I. . .”

“He . . .” Aden said through tears she really wanted to hug him right there but decided against it.

“Go on?” she prompted through a tear stained voice.

“I was sexually abused by my grandfather!” there he had said it he felt that he had now finally told her. It was really hard bottling that emotional pain inside. He didn’t want to look up at her .

“Aden please look at me” she asked through her sobbing.

He looked up.

“Aden it’s ok I don’t think any less of you”. Happiness flooded through him even though he was still crying.

“Oh thank god And I am truly sorry for treating you that way the other week! It’s just easier to push people away. I’m afraid what they would think of me like I was afraid of what you would think of me”.

“It’s ok Aden If that had happened to me I would feel exactly the same way”

“Thank you, thankyou so much for understanding Belle!”

“Babe I really like you and with you I feel the happiest I’ve ever been i’m not going to throw that away. But from now on you have to be honest with me agreed?”

“Agreed and just so you know I feel exactly the same way about you”

Without another word she pulled him into a hug. They didn’t know how long they stayed there in each other’s arms it could’ve been a few hours or a few seconds but Belle knew that his pain was her pain and she was always there for him. And Aden was thinking exactly the same.

*End Flashback*

She grumpily got out of bed and wanted to tell the idiot that woke her to go and flaunt his piano skills somewhere else. But stopped in her tracks when she saw who it was. It was Liam Murphy the rock star who had recently divorced his wife and had been sent to rehab because he had collapsed on stage. The same Liam Murphy who she had interviewed just a few weeks back.

“You know if you were someone else I’d tell you to go and play somewhere else, but since your Liam Murphy I’ll make an exception.” She said with a smile.

“Good to know does my piano playing appeal to you then?”

“Yeah it’s great I thought you just sang?”

“Well my band’s Genre isn’t exactly suited for piano playing?” he said with a laugh.

“True so how long have you been playing?”

“Since I was five hey where do I know you from?”

“Oh I’m Belle I used to be a journalist I interviewed you a few weeks back!”

“That’s right now I remember. You should’ve been at my last concert there was a definite story for you there!”

“Yeah I heard about that I’m sorry to hear about you and your wife.”

“Ha who hasn’t heard about that and thanks I appreciate it”

“Anytime and I also heard that your wife has full custody of your son at the moment because of your drug problem you must be really upset so if you ever need to talk. . .?”

“Thanks that would be great” he said with a smile. Belle smiled for the first time in a few days she could tell they were going to be good friends.

_____

Hope you liked it and enjoyed the extra insight when Aden told Belle about his grandfather! :wub: I'll get Aden and Belle to talk soon :lol:

CHAPTER 4A:/b]

Aden sat on the couch with his mobile. In his hand should he or shouldn't he call her. He debated whether to get a daisy and pick petals. But that would just seem silly. He was hurting and really needed to see her. Instead he got Roman to make the decision for her.

"Should I go and see Belle at the clinic Roman?" he asked as he read all five of her sent text messages.

"Yeah if it's gonna stop you from biting my head off everytime I ask you to do something because your grumpy from lack of sleep!" he replied.

"I'm serious I just really miss her Roman"

"Mate are you sure that's a good idea usually your ex isn't the best person to see after a break up".

"Yeah i know but she really want's to see me and this isn't a break up technically it's just taking a break from each other''

"Well i'd classify 'taking a break' as a breakup Aden"

"Oh come on please I want you to make the decision for me"

"Ok I'll let you go see her as long as you cook dinner tonight and stop biting my head off!"

"Deal" he said as he shook Roman's hand.

_______

`

It was raining outside as Belle was day dreaming about kissing Aden in the rain. She knew it was cliched but she'd do anything to escape the harsh realities of the clinic. Taken out of her thoughts by a knock at the door. It was only the nurse probably there to give Belle her dose of anti - anxiety medication. She was surprised however to see the nurse holding nothing.

"Belle you have a visitor" the nurse said with a kindly smile. Thinking it was most probably going to be Irene again she continued to stare out the window. She was surprised however to hear no familliar 'Hey darl!'. Instead she could hear foot steps then felt a hand on her shoulder. She knew that touch it could only be Aden's touch she turned to see his baby blue eyes and bad boy smile that always made her heart melt.

"Aden!" she practically jumped out of her seat and wrapped her arms around him he pulled away a few seconds later. To smile at her she had been dieing to see that smile of his for days now.

"Hey Belle I'm glad your happy to see me how have you been?"

She looked into his eyes and saw shadows of the sadness in them but he looked happy and she knew it was because he was here with her. She wanted to kiss him right there and then. But thought otherwise as that's not unfortunately what a boy and a girl who are 'friends' do.

"You really need to ask I've been sleeping badly talking about my problems to other junkies and listening to their stories as well. And tv hours are limited it's just like staying at a hotel!" she said in a mocking tone.

"Come on Belle" he laughed "there must be something good about the clinic".

"Well I did make a new friend".

"Ooh what's her name is she hot?"

"No she's a he" she laughed.

"Oh should I be jealous?"

"yeah you should it's Liam Murphy"

"oh well I guess he'll win you i'll just be the poor guy in summer bay considering he's a rock star!"

"As if that would ever happen"

They were like that for the next few hours laughing and joking like always. Until visiting hours were up and he had to leave.

_____

Will add more soon :)

• 1 month later...

Thankyou to Everyone for the comments I promise to keep writing regularly for the next few weeks. I'm sorry I haven't been writing for the past month but i have all these new idea's so I promise to update regularly now :)

CHAPTER 5:

When you were my girl, there were times you'd look at me

And i knew exactly, how it felt to be loved. . .

Aden had just gotten Home from Work and Was Sitting in The Lounge Deciding what to do With himself for the rest of the Day. He didn't want to think about Nicole or let The Guilt and Sadness Overtake him.

The guilt and Sadness that he knew Belle had seen In his eyes the other Day at the Clinic.

Just seeing her face light up as soon as she saw him was the highlight of his week.

That was all he wanted to think about Her beautiful Brown Eyes and gorgeous Smile.

It was what made him light up inside as well just being Able too see her. It was what he needed.

He was so close to kissing her to tell her that he still loved her and he would of said "Stuff being Friends Let's just Get back together!".

He knew Belle wanted the same thing. But something was holding him back Maybe it was the fact that he felt guilty about Sleeping with Nicole.

And it wasn't fair on Belle just using her like that and Also there was the Fear that she may have a relapse and all her Progress would have been for nothing. He couldn't be a distraction from her recovery. And he just couldn't watch the Girl/Young Woman that was everything to him go through with the Withdrawals Again.

Deciding he wanted to rid all his feelings of guilt he decided to go for a walk to clear his head a bit. He stood up retrieved his backpack and As soon as he opened the door he was taken by surprise of the Big brown eyes and Dark brown hair with the sweet smile looking up at him.

"Joey!" He said a bit taken aback.

"Hey Aden sorry I hope I haven't caught you at a bad time". She said pointing to his bag.

"No not at all I was just about to go for A walk but that can wait Come in"

"Ok!" She said with a Smile.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure!" He said offering her to sit down.

"Ah always the gentleman I see Belle must love having you as her boyfriend I should take some tips from you to be a better Girlfriend to Charlie".

"Ah no I don't think you should take any tips from me and besides you and Charlie Have a good Relationship"

Not noticing the sad look he had when she mentioned Belle she continued.

"Ok well I won't change my manner then, And I'm here because It's boring at Leah's everyone's either at school or work and I'm just stuck at home Plus I knew the trawler get's back arond twoish so I figured why don't I see Aden".

"Well I'm glad you did because I really needed to talk to a mate"

"Sure whats up?"

"Well me and Belle have broken up."

"Oh Aden I'm so sorry to hear that"

"Don't be it was my own stup-"

He was silent as she pulled him in for A hug for Joey was genuinely sorry for she knew by the way Aden was around Belle and the way that Aden talked about Belle. That he Truly loved her.

"Thanks I needed that" He said as he pulled away.

"Anytime"

"Funny that It's not as awkard when you hug your girl mates compared to when you hug your guy mates"

"That's the good thing about being a girl Thing's like that you don't really care about" Replied Joey.

"So shall I tell you the whole story about me and Belle then?"

"Not if you don't want to?"

"Oh Believe me I do there are a few things I need to get off my Chest"

"Ok then shoot"

A few minutes later. . .

". . . So Do you think i should tell her the truth about what happened Between me and Nicole?" He said to an open mouthed Joey.

"Joey?"

"What? um no Honestly I think your better off leaving it ".

"What!? Why?"

"Because I know what it feels like to be cheated on That pain the feeling of being used like that do you really want Belle to feel like that especially with everything else that's been going on with her. I mean that's why Addicts take drugs isn't it to numb their pain to forget about hurtful things They really don't want to think about. Are you sure you want her to feel that way? and Plus if you ever want to get back together with her and Still have her trust. I mean I nearly left Charlie over what happened between her and Hugo you don't want that to happen do You?"

"No your right Joey and thanks for listening"

"Oh I don't mind giving advice to a friend every now and again at all"

"No I mean it I'm lucky to have such a good Mate"

"Right and Part of the duties of a good friend is too cheer them up when they're down in the dumps and you Aden are just that" She said as she stood up and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Do you have any Beer ?"

"Yeah in the Fridge door what are you Planning?"

"I heard there was no better cure for a broken heart then A good dose of footy, Beer and well i don't know if chocolate Icecream goes that well with Beer but it's worth a try"

"I thought you'd never ask I like your offer to cheer me up way better then Nicole's" he said with a smile.

___

Hope you enjoyed that :)

Next chapter:

- What does belle find out that will change the way she feels about Aden ??

Archived