Entwined

Guest Zetti

This is getting heaps interesting! :D

Jack has to go see Martha, but I'll bet we can expect a rocky reunion... if that :unsure:

I like how you brought Rory into it too! Hope he's alright though... cause he saved them ^_^

Loved it. Can't wait for more :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come I missed the 12th of July update? Your fic must have disappeared on the second page I guess. <_<

I'm glad Jack and Luke are okay. I can't believe Jack told Luke Krista could be his slave. :rolleyes: I like the bond between them though. Can't wait to see how Martha and the kids will react. :)

Krista and Joe are so sweet.

I don't like the fact that Chase still loves Martha. I'm afraid she's going to fall for him if Jack and Luke don't show up really soon. :unsure:

More please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The teasers will be in the next chapter and sorry it has taken me so long to update but I lost the chapter!

Chapter 19

Martha watched the sun go down on another day. It had been 3 days since Chase left and she didn’t want to admit to her that she missed him. She missed him in the sense that she needed someone to talk to.

‘Have you ironed my shirt?’ Jude asked as he came into the room.

‘Yep. Its in your drawer’

‘Thanks ‘ he added before running up the stairs. He didnt want to ambush his mother because she had become more distant the past few days since Chase left.

It had been about 9 weeks since his father died but Jude wanted his mother to be happy and most importantly of all he knew that his father would want her to be as happy as she could be without him.

‘Jude!’ Krista called ‘Come on!’

‘What?’ he said perplexed as to what she wanted

‘You are giving me a lift to Carrie’s!’

Jude groaned inwardly. He had promised Krista that he would give a lift to Carrie’s but she was his ex and he didn’t want to revisit that again.

‘Fine!’ he shouted down the stairs as he located his shirt and put it on again. He ventured towards the door when his phone rang.

‘Hello?’

‘It’s Constable Fitzgerald’

‘Is there a problem?’ Jude asked as he walked down the stairs towards the door where Krista was waiting.

‘No but we do need to talk to you’

Jude frowned ‘Why?’

‘Come to the station and I will tell you’ she said evasively not wishing to reveal everything to him at that time.

‘Nope. Tell me now’

‘Listen you need to come to the station’

Her tone of voice just riled him up all the more and made his mind work just that little bit more in the sense that he wasn’t sure how to react but his curiosity won him over and he agreed.

‘Ok. I will be there as soon as I can’

‘Good’ her tone of voice softened perhaps in relief to the fact that Jude had agreed to come to the station. Jude wasn’t sure what was going on but he was determined to find out what is going on.

‘Jude’ his mother asked as he came off the phone ‘Can you drop me at the hospital?’

‘What for?’

‘My 20 week scan. I have been putting it off but I can’t anymore’

Jude’s heart broke as he watched his mother carry a baby with no support at all; without his father; his father was the only person who would be able to fix the pain she was going through. If only he was around... if only.

‘How do you want me to approach it?’

Jack paused for a second and he glanced at Luke who was looking at him curiously as if he wanted to know exactly what his response was going to be.

‘Just tell him that someone wants to speak to him and then I will do the rest’

‘And Luke?’

‘ He knows what I have to do first’

Luke nodded in understanding, but he was still annoyed that he couldn’t just be there when he first saw his father reunited with his family but then again his family didnt even know that he actually existed so he had to be patient. His frustration bore from the fact that he couldn’t let his mother know he was around yet.

‘Ok. Jude is here so I will start it off’

‘Give me & Luke a second will you?’

The fair haired constable nodded as she left the room ‘I know how hard this is for you. I can’t imagine what it is like right now but you are family. Your mother and your siblings won’t reject you. Your mother has loved you for so long and your brother and sister will be ok with you’

Luke sighed a breath of relief as he was reassured by his father’s words. It didnt make him less nervous but it did make him feel like he was a part of the family.

Jude was getting more and more impatient as the constable kept him waiting and waiting with no sign of explaining to him what the hell was going on.

‘Tell me what the hell is going on before I throw something across the room’

Jack entered in behind him ‘You could never control your temper could you?’

Jude froze completely in shock, for a few moments he couldn’t move as he was completely in shock and not completely sure that what he had just heard was right in any way possible.

He managed to make himself turn around and acknowledge the person behind him. ‘This cannot be real.’

‘It is’

‘But how?’

‘There was never a body’

‘I get that but what happened’

‘Let’s not delve into the past please’

Jude tried to calm himself down as his dad leaned into the wall. ‘So hows your mother?’

‘Shes pregnant’

Next Chapter: Will Jack walk back into Martha’s life or will he graciously walk away?

Why are all the fics I read disappearing on the second page so quickly? <_<

Jack can't walk away. Martha needs him. She needs his support. And she'll be so happy when she sees Luke.

I'm looking forward to read about Jack's reaction to the news of Martha being pregnant. :)

More please.

Archived