Love in Motion (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

~Lynd~

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love this!!!

i love how aden really sticks up for nic!!!

although i love fics where they dnt break nicole and geoff up lol

xX

^^

My thoughts exactly

not sure how he would put them both back together after the events of the past couple of chapters

Ahem.Er, sorry, people.It's the first time I've split them up so it was probably their turn.

To be honest I kind of lost interest a while back. That coupled with the fact that I had a lot of work meant I missed a LOT of Chapters. I’m not sure why I didn’t really feel compelled to read the story but the only thing I can equate it to is a while back on another fic when you said that you would always consider doing a sequel etc but there were some fics that you were glad that you didn’t have to write another because at times you didn’t feel as though you knew what to do with the storyline. For me personally it felt like that a few chapters back hence my absence here.

I’m glad to say that I have read all the Chapters and I can't believe I stopped reading it, although admittedly it is a lot easier to read several chapters in a row than an odd one here and there. There’s been a lot of stuff to catch up on.

-Really liked the scene with Nicole and Belle in the Den when she inferred about Nicole’s double-standards regarding relationship advice

-Annie escapes again (almost falling of a roof and being stuck down a storm drain were the other two times in the show)

-Wow Geoff has been quite the ladies man. From Nicole to Tam and then from Tam to Melody (If he played his cards right I’m sure he could have slept with Tam as well).

-Surprising I really loved that Geoff decided to sleep with Melody. And I really liked the way you described that scene and the aftermath. I’m not sure how in character that was because the time on the Island with Nicole was under very exceptional circumstances. It was a great twist and although I was never particular interested in Melody in the show I did feel up till this point she was quite redundant in this fic so it’s good that she’s got more stuff to do.

-As someone already mentioned I’m not sure I agree with the way you are writing Aden. It’s just a times he felt more like the old Aden. The one you claimed at one point to have absolutely hated i.e. when he went round to confront Geoff regarding his treatment of Nicole/Melody.

-Good scene with Geoff and Nicole and her understanding his reasoning for sleeping with Melody but not her during their relatinship.

-Tam and Melody friends. That looks interesting.

Anyway I’m going to try and keep up with this one. Great stuff.

Phew! I finally caught up.

This is still good - really good.

I thought I'd like Aden and Tam but I think because he hasn't really resolved the whole Belle situation I'm not really feeling them.

Geez, Geoff gets around doesn't he?!?!

Jai and Annie are sweet. I think it's a nice balance to have a steady relationship with everything else going on.