Love in Motion (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

~Lynd~

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-As someone already mentioned I’m not sure I agree with the way you are writing Aden. It’s just a times he felt more like the old Aden. The one you claimed at one point to have absolutely hated i.e. when he went round to confront Geoff regarding his treatment of Nicole/Melody.

Oh.That was actually meant to be Aden showing his caring side by sticking up for his friends.My bad. Welcome back, anyway.

No, no, no, my bad. The way Aden was just reminded me of an episode a while back where Geoff saw him on the beech and went up to him to ask how he was and Aden was just incredibly rude to him (because he was jealous that Nicole fancied Geoff and not him).

I really liked the scene with Aden and Belle. He came across a quite selfless. Obviously still in love with her but sort of sacrificing his happiness so that he wouldn’t end up making her miserable.

There are still some pretty good one-liners such as Belle’s comment to Aden regarding Nicole and Tam’s to Aden later on in that scene.

I like the fact that Geoff always seems to put his foot in it i.e. at times his naivety means that doesn’t understand the use of tact.

It’s just occurred to me this has been one of the longest fan fictions of yours that I’ve read. You usually go for about 12 Chapters don’t you? But the way this story is structured you could probably carry on all year. I'm glad you've decided to be different this time as I recall you once said you like to be different.

It’s ironic that just when I started to get back into it you decided to finish the story. I bet you only split up Ruby and Xavier because you don’t like him. I actually really liked the “sisterhood” thing although I just can’t picture that happening in the actual show but it was good to end the story with Tam feeling that she possibly made the right choice returning as I guess it was mainly centred around her.