What do you make of the new teen group?

Guest -g-l-a-m-o-r-ous-

Teen group?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meh.

It would help though if they got Melody back...

*Ducks for cover*

She was great til the OTT meltdown storyline, which I think was totally contrived to get rid of her more easily and to obtain a male/female teen ratio equilibrium with Xavier...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably one of the very few who thinks this but I think Freya should come back as a regular. I loved the scenes with her and Nicole hanging out at the Surf Club and I think she'd bring a lot of fun.

Personally, I haven't liked a teen group since Kirsty/Jade/Nick/Seb era. The last ones were okay, but I found their storylines to be too over the top sometimes. I hated Lucas, he was a waste of space personally, much like some of the new teens. I love Nicole because unlike most of the other teens to have arrived, she's still kept her flair. Belle had a similar personality when she first came, now she's just like everybody else. :( Ruby was awesome, I love her over the top drama queen act, Annie and Geoff are becoming a slight boring. I don't even think the writers remember Annie and Jai are supposed to be a couple! I think they've survived the longest out of any couple on H&A! lol I do like these teens, not as much as the others, but watching them all change is great, its much more realistic in a sense. Not everyone is going to be friends.

They bore me and annoy me a little. Being just that little bit older than they are now, I don't really relate to them as much anymore and see them as more for how young they are than anything else.

The last lot were way better and it's a shame Belle seems to be the last one of them left.

I voted Meh because I just don't care about them as much as I cared about the old groups (Nick, Kirsty, Jade, Seb & Mattie, Ric, Belle, Cassie, not Drew cuz I never liked him).

Right now I have three groups for the teens:

LOVE:

Nicole

Trey

LIKE:

Annie (sometimes)

Geoff (also sometimes, now he's with Claudia a lot less!)

Ruby

DISLIKE:

Jai

Xavier

I don't count Aden & Belle with the teens anymore, but let's get one thing straight: I love those two!

Archived