What has happened to Susan's MS ?

Guest -Kevin-

Yeah notice your from Ireland - so you may not have seen the recent 2009 episode - but the MS is still present! zzazzb's right, the symptoms can be controlled with medication so they come and go.

Oh I was beginning to think the writers had totally forgot!! ad I was like tut tut bad continuity :lol:

Thanks you for clearing that up for me :D

It tends to come up in storylines that cause stress etc. But I am glad it doesn't interfer with Susan as a character, she's one of my favourites and I was wondering how they would handle this large storyline with on of the main characters but they have done it well.

• 9 months later...
Oh I was beginning to think the writers had totally forgot!! ad I was like tut tut bad continuity :lol:
There is no way that Jackie would forget about something as huge as that. The MS will never dissapear, but it is a convinient plot device for the writers as it is a condition that will come and go.

^yes, my husband has had MS for about 12 years now and for the first few years the symptoms could disappear for months at a time then show up for a little while then go again. However it does seem that when Susan is suffering her symptoms they seem to be very extreme, but hey this is soap land :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived