Love

Guest laura549

So this is my first fanfic, I gave it a try. Not sure where it goes though... :)

Tell me what you think :wink:

Story Title: Love

Type of story: long fic/ short fic (undecided)

Main Characters: Nicole and Geoff

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Romance

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: very mild

Summary: Begins at the formal, but it doesn't end in the disaster it did.

Chapter 1

It was the night of the formal, where Geoff and Nicole had just reunited after the whole Melody-goes-to-the-formal-with-Geoff-thing, when Irene and Roman started to notice that some kids were acting really outrageous. But as it was a school formal and there were strict rules and supervision, they didn't worry about it. Just crazy kids enjoying their last, senior formal. Nicole walked up to Roman and Irene to get a sandwich.

"Are you enjoying yourself a bit?" "I couldn't help to notice Melody isn't around and you were smooching all over Geoff?", Roman laughed at his daughter.

"Well, yeah, he finally realised that this was our night, not Melody's. But speaking of Geoff, have you seen him? I lost him like an hour ago", Nicole asked her father and Irene.

Suddenly some confused guy stumbled upon Nicole, as she pushed him away and was ready to give him a piece of her mind, she saw it was Geoff.

"Finally, there you are. I have been looking for you, where have you been?"

"Well, here I am!", he said, standing with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm all yours", he winked at his girlfriend. He put his arms around Nicole and started kissing her in the neck, while he let his hands stroke her body. 'This is new', Nicole thought, 'he had never done this before, touching her, other than her hand or her face'. Nicole looked confused as she pulled away from her boyfriend. It was as if he didn't realise that he was doing it in front of Irene and Roman, who both looked a little puzzled at Geoff's behaviour.

"Are you all right, love?", Irene asked Geoff.

He took a step forward and hugged his foster mother.

"I love you Irene!" he said.

"Well I love you too, but what's going on?" She asked, becoming more and more confused.

He didn't answer the question, instead he got to Roman and hugged him too.

"I love you too, Roman", he said.

Nicole laughed at the whole scene. Obviously he was so drunk, and that is something she never expected to see on Geoff.

"That's good, mate", Roman said to Geoff.

"We all love you too, but I think it's about time I got you home, OK?", Roman said as it became clear to him Geoff was drunk.

"And I love your daughter", he said to Roman.

"She is so… beautiful and funny and smart and good at like…. EVERYTHING", he smiled.

"Everything, huh, yeah that's good mate, now, home, get your jacket", Roman said.

"Yeah, everything, how do I know huh? Well we were on the island and it was night and it was very, very chilly…..", he began. Roman and Irene looked amused at Nicole who was standing there, shocked at what he was about to tell.

"Geoff!", Nicole interfered him, before he was going to tell her dad and Irene they slept together on the island. She smiled at him.

"Go get your jacket and I will walk you home", she said, while laughing a little embarrassed at her father and Irene.

Geoff stumbled over to the table and put his jacket on, although he missed a few buttons.

"Are you sure you can take him home, love, maybe I should go with you, make sure the two of you get home safe?", Irene asked.

"No, no, it's fine, besides, I think you got your hands full here", Nicole said, while she pointed at the drunk crowd.

"Just stay at Irene's until we got this sorted out okay, and than I'll pick you up later", Roman said to his daughter.

Geoff stumbled back to Nicole, who took a hold of him and guiding him outside. Before he went through the door, he yelled at Irene.

"Oh, yeah, Irene, I forgot to tell you. I think someone punched the spike", he said innocently. Nicole pushed him outside, supported him as they walked to the beach, heading home.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all the nice comments :wink:

“I’m feeling so good, why do we have to go home?”, Geoff asked Nicole, as they walked on the beach. “I’m not even tired”, he stated. “But then again, how could I say no to you”, he smiled at his girlfriend. “and besides, I think I know a way to entertain ourselves at home”, he glanced meaningfully at Nicole.

“I’m just going to ignore that you said that”, she smiled.

It was so weird for her to hear Geoff talk like that, but on the other hand it was kind of funny. They had been together for 6 months now and everything was still going well. Although she has had several boyfriends, she had never felt like this before and for the first time she could say that she was madly in love. That night on the island had been so magical for her, but they decided that they wouldn’t sleep together and she respected Geoff’s faith, which doesn’t mean it has been easy for her or for him for that matter. At the beginning it was easy, they just kissed, held hands and that kind of stuff, but now, six months later, it became harder for the both of them. Every time they were curled up on the couch and the kisses became more passionate, Geoff broke things off, but she knew he loved her and it wasn’t easy on him too. She just hoped that they could manage it.

All of the sudden Geoff fell over his own feet, falling into the cold sand, bringing Nicole, who was still trying to support him, with him. As they lay in the sand, they looked into each others eyes.

“Well, déjà vu” he said and started kissing his girlfriend and she let him. The kisses became more and more passionate and Nicole was waiting for him to pull back. But he didn’t. Off course he didn’t, he was drunk, Nicole thought. She pulled away, got him back on his feet and straightened her dress.

“Let’s go, Romeo, bed time for you”, she said.

As they arrived at Irene’s, Belle and Aden were already home from the formal.

“Where have you been?”, Aden asked, “You left before we did”.

Before Nicole could explain, Geoff ran into the bathroom, a place where he would be all night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

He looked around. He was in his room, at Irene’s. How did he get here? He didn’t remember the night before. His head was bursting. Was he in an accident? Did someone ran him over? He got out of bed, but nobody was home, it was around lunchtime. He got into the shower and there it all came back to him. The formal. Punch. Hugging Roman. Nicole. He was so embarrassed.

“Well hello, boyfriend”, Nicole said, while she entered the bathroom.

“Nic! I’m in the shower”, he explained.

“I know that, anyway, you didn’t seem to have a problem with that yesterday”, she replied.

There was a silence.

“So I’ll just wait in the living room”, Nicole said, knowing she had made him worry.

When Geoff came out of the bathroom, Nicole was sitting on the couch

“So, about yesterday”, Geoff started, “what actually happened?”

“You were drunk. Didn’t you taste the alcohol in the punch?”

“No, obviously I didn’t”, he smiled. “But that’s not what I mean, I mean…, I…, we didn’t do anything stupid, did we?” he asked insecure.

Nicole knew what he was referring to, but she liked it when he was getting all worried and nervous.

“What are you talking about?”, she asked innocent.

Geoff got more nervous. “Well, I, you, we…”

“Relax, Geoff”, Nicole laughed. “Nothing happened, We behaved ourselves. Or at least, I behaved myself.” “Now, come on, let’s just go to the beach or something, Romeo”.

Relieved he took a deep breath, took his thing and went to the beach with his girlfriend.

Nicole was sitting in the Pier Diner as the new girl in town entered the diner. She got everybody’s attention, that was for sure, as she was barely wearing anything. She walked upon Nicole.

“I’m Freya”, the new girl introduced herself..

“Nicole”, she said.

“Nice jacket”

“Nice shoes”, Nicole replied.

“At least there is someone decent around here” Freya said “We should hang out sometime”.

“Fine by me, I mean, look around, it’s not as if I’m busy”, Nicole laughed.

“So, you new around here?” Nicole asked.

“Yeah, I’m here to get my boyfriend back”, she said confident.

As they started talking, Nicole realised she liked this girl, she remembered her of herself in a way, how she used to be, before she came to live with her dad in Summer bay. And she realised she had changed so much. Okay, she knew she was acting all selfish like a spoilt little princess when she first came to the bay, but at least she was having fun. Now people respected her and started to like her, off course she had fun with Geoff and even Aden and Belle. But it was a different kind of fun.

She thought back at the place she grew up, in the city with her mum, who was more of a girlfriend and, because of that, she grew up way to fast.

She thought back at the days when she went out with her girlfriends, drinking, dancing and having fun all night long. She knew they were being irresponsible, but in a way she missed those days, she wanted to let loose, not thinking about consequences or punishment, just being a teenager and she thought this Freya girl was just the person she needed.

“So what do you think? You, me, hit the clubs tonight?”, Freya asked Nicole.

“I don’t know, I don’t think my dad will let me, especially since it’s a school night”, she said, knowing that Roman would never let her go out to a club, with a girl like Freya, especially not after what happened with her mum last time she went out.

“Okay then, your choice”, Freya said, as she was about to leave.

“But…”, Nicole started, “what he doesn’t know, won’t hurt him right?” she smiled.

Later that night Nicole sneaked out of the house and met Freya outside, where they drove of to the city, where Nicole knew all the right places to party. She had a great night. She even saw all her friends back and they were al excited to see her after one year. She didn’t wanted to let them see she had changed over the year, so she acted like her old self, she drank with them, she flirted and danced. When she got back home, everybody was still asleep, so she hurried upstairs and went to sleep.

“Nicole”, Roman yelled at the stairs “Are you ready, you’re going to be late for school”.

Geoff sat in the couch, waiting for his girlfriend to walk het to school. He sat there, didn’t know what to say to Roman, as he was embarrassed for his behaviour at the school formal.

“I think she’s having a bad hair day or something”, Roman said to Geoff.

“Yeah, girls, right”, he smiled nervously.

“So, how are you Geoff?”, Roman asked after a long silence.

“I’m okay”, he said, still not knowing how to behave around Roman.

After another weird silence, Roman finally said “So, I hope you haven’t had a too much of a headache over the formal last week”

Geoff took his change to apologise. “Yeah, about that, I’m really, really sorry Roman, I didn’t know what I was saying or doing and…..”

“It’s okay, Geoff, don’t worry about it, it wasn’t your fault”, Roman said friendly. “But does this mean you don’t love me?” he laughed.

Geoff laughed and didn’t know what to say, luckily he was saved by Nicole’s entrance.

“I’m ready”, she said.

Archived