Love

Guest laura549

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 3

“So I tried to call you a few times last night”, Geoff said to his girlfriend.

“Yeah, sorry, I was kind of in the middle of something”, she smiled.

“Oh”, he said.

Nicole saw Geoff looked disappointed and she decided to tell him where she was last night. She wanted to be honest with him and explain it all to him. She knew she could trust him.

Just because she missed her old life sometimes, didn’t mean she didn’t love him, because she did, with all her heart.

“The other day I was sitting in the dinner and I met this girl”, Nicole started. “She asked me if I wanted to go clubbing with her last night and so I did. I went to the city with her and I drank a few cocktails.”

Nicole blurted it out all at once. Now that she heard herself saying it, it sounded kind of stupid. She was waiting for Geoff to say something, but when he didn’t, she became a little nervous herself.

“Say something”, she asked.

“Did your dad know?”, he asked.

“No, off course not, he would never allow it”

“And you didn’t really know this girl?”, he asked calmly.

“Well, not exactly, we met at the dinner, her name is Freya”, Nicole said.

“Are you mad at me?”, Nicole asked worried.

“No, I’m not mad at you”, He smiled, “I just don’t understand why you would go to a club with a stranger, without telling your dad.”

“I know, it was a stupid idea”, she said.

“Then why did you?” he asked

“It’s just…. I have been living with my dad for almost a year now, and I still don’t have any friends. I know when I first came here I wasn’t really trying to make new friends and I didn’t even care, but now…”

“Hey, you have me and Aden and Belle”, he said sportingly to his girlfriend.

“Yeah, I know, but that’s not the same. When I lived in the city, I had many friends, okay they were a bit shallow, but we could talk about all the girl stuff, and I miss that. So I went back yesterday, because I thought I could be me again”

“And?” Geoff asked

“I acted like I was still the same girl from the city, but that’s the problem. I drank a few cocktails, because that was what I was supposed to do. I acted. I’m not that girl anymore, but sometimes I do miss her”, she said sadly.

Geoff looked at his girlfriend. She was almost in tears.

“You are going to be fine”, he said. “You are not boring, you’ll never will be. You have just changed so much and that’s just something I like about you, although you have changed, you’re still you. The girl I fell in love with the first time I saw her, the girl who made me so nervous that I was shaking on my legs the first time I saw her, the girl who made me speechless by even looking at her. That’s still you” Geoff said.

She was so lucky she had Geoff in her life. He was always so sweet to her, even when she didn’t deserve it. He hugged her and kissed her as they walked to school.

As they arrived at school, Freya walked upon Nicole.

“I had such a great time yesterday, we should party again sometime”, Freya said.

“Maybe”, Nicole said, ignoring the question, “So, this is my boyfriend, Geoff”

“Hi”, he said. He was becoming nervous again, as Freya wasn’t wearing a lot of clothes, so he tried avoiding her eyes.

“Hi there”, she said seductively. “He’s cute”, she added.

Geoff smiled at her, then at Nicole, who found it very amusing seeing her boyfriend like that.

“I, uh, I’m going to my locker”, he said “Bye”, he said to Freya and gave his girlfriend a quick kiss.

“So, where’s your boyfriend who you have been talking about all night?”

“Well, he not exactly my boyfriend anymore, but that shouldn’t take long”, she smiled.

“Anyone I know?” Nicole asked.

“Xavier”, Freya said as they walked.

“Ruby’s boyfriend”, Nicole laughed.

“Ruby? The little girl?”, she asked, “Well, this is going to be easier than I thought.”, Freya said.

“Tell me, what do you have in mind?”, Nicole asked curiously.

As they walked to class, Freya told Nicole all about her plan to get Xavier’s attention, because she needed Nicole’s help for this act. If this act didn’t get Xavier’s attention then he would be a lost cause.

Chapter 4

A couple of days later, Nicole was walking down the beach with Freya. She has had fun with this girl, without really causing any trouble. This was good, she felt like she was back as she used to be, but then a more responsible version of the old Nicole.

“Okay, there they are”, Freya said enthusiastically.

They looked over to Xavier and Ruby sitting on the beach, looking all in love.

“Okay, are you ready?”, Freya asked Nicole.

“Bring it on”, Nicole laughed.

As Xavier and Ruby looked around, they could not believe their eyes. Right in front of him, he saw the two hottest girls of the school kissing, one of them his ex-girlfriend. His mouth fell open and he just kept staring at them.

He wasn’t the only one staring his eyes out. Geoff came out of the diner with a drink when he saw his girlfriend kissing another girl. He just stood there, watching, not sure if he should do or say something, while the kiss seemed to last for hours. Aden and Belle walked passed him.

“Geoff, are you all right?”, Belle asked worried, as she saw Geoff standing there speechless, eyes wide open and just spilled his drink on the ground.

“What’s happening there?”, Aden asked, as he turned around, looking in the same direction as Geoff.

“Oh my God!”, Aden laughed “Check that out!”

“What?”, Belle asked curiously as her boyfriend pointed in the direction of Nicole and Freya.

“Oh my God”, she said seriously.

The three of them stood there, watching in silence and disbelief.

“I LOVE that girl”, Aden said, still with a huge grin on his face.

“Aden”, Belle said as she poked him.

“What, oh, come on Belle, that is hot, it’s like I’m dreaming or something”, Aden said, not taking his eyes off the event happening in front of him.

“Auw”, Aden said as Belle pinched him.

“See, you are not dreaming”, Belle said, “Now, off you go”, she said as she pushed him inside the diner.

As they stopped kissing, Freya gave Xavier and Ruby a quick look and then the girls took off.

“It worked”, Freya said with a big smile, “by the look on his face, I just know it, he’s so mine”.

“Glad I could help”, Nicole said, not knowing Xavier and Ruby were not the only audience they had have.

Geoff still stood there as he saw Nicole taking off with Freya, laughing and having fun. He was okay with them becoming friends. He saw how happy Nicole had been since she had met Freya, she had a friend. But this was weird for him. Was Nicole cheating on him? With a girl? Was he too boring? Had he done something wrong? He was so confused, but he didn’t want to loose Nicole. Especially not to that Freya girl. Maybe he was too boring to Nicole, but that was going to change. He’ll show Nicole how fun he really is. Yes, that is what he needed to do.

Later that evening, Geoff knocked on the door and when Nicole opened it, he kissed her immediately.

“Hi”, she said sweetly, “I’ve missed you today, where have you been?”, she asked her boyfriend.

“I missed you to”, he said, before kissing her again. “But I had some things I needed to take care off”, still kissing his girlfriend.

“You’re in a good mood today?”, Nicole said to Geoff, while he was still kissing her softly.

Still kissing they got to the couch where they continued, until Nicole stopped Geoff.

“Uhm, my dad is going to walk in any minute and as much as I love kissing you, I would prefer not being caught making out on the couch by my father”, Nicole laughed.

“Well, we can go to more private place”, Geoff said, “Your room maybe?” he asked.

Nicole was a little bit confused, did he just say he wanted to go upstairs with her? Not that it was a problem, he had been in her room before, but not in this context.

“Yeah, sure”, she answered him.

Once they were in her room, they lay down on the bed and he continued kissing her deeply. When the kissing became, again, more passionate, Nicole was waiting for him to stop, but again he didn’t. Instead of breaking it off, he started unbuttoning her top. And she let him, while she was lost in his sweet kisses. They both let things happen, she took his shirt off, no thinking, just the two of them.

Than Nicole started thinking about how Geoff proposed to her, after they slept together on the island. He didn’t want this, he was going to regret this, she couldn’t do that to Geoff, she loved him too much for that.

“Geoff”

“What?”, he asked while his lips were still locked on hers.

“Stop”, she said.

“We don’t have to”, he said

“Yeah, we do”, she said as she pushed him away. She got out of the bed and put her top back on. She went downstairs to the kitchen, Geoff followed her ,putting his T shirt back on.

“I thought this is what you wanted?”, he asked his girlfriend.

Now he was really confused. Was she in love with Freya, was that the reason she didn’t want to go there? He felt rejected by his own girlfriend, the girl who claims she is so in love with him just rejected him.

“No, yes, this isn’t what you want, Geoff, remember how much you regretted that night on the island?”

“This is about somebody else isn’t it?”, he said. He became angry.

“What are you talking about?”, Nicole was really confused, he was acting weird all night.

“You know what I’m talking about, you are so sad Nicole, I always thought you would be honest with me, no matter what, but I guess I was wrong about that”

He saw that he had hurt her when he said it, he didn’t want to say it, but the thought of Nicole and Freya kissing on the beach made him so angry.

“What did I do wrong?” she asked, almost in tears.

“You know what, you haven’t changed one bit, Nicole. You are still the spoilt princess from the city who is very good in manipulating people when she doesn’t get what she wants! I can’t believe I fell for it! Everybody warned me for you, but hey stupid me thought you were just in a bad place at that time, I can’t believe I have been so naïve!”, he yelled at her.

She had never seen him like this, so angry. And he had never seen Nicole like this, so vulnerable, sad, crying.

“Nicole…”, he began calmly, realising what he had just said. He didn’t mean it. He hated himself for saying all those awful things to her.

“What’s going on in here?”, Roman asked when he entered the kitchen.

“Nothing, Geoff was just leaving”, Nicole said to her father, almost crying.

“No, Nicole….”, Geoff began.

Roman looked at his daughter. She looked away. She stood there, crying, hurt, sad. He couldn’t stand it.

“Geoff, I think it’s better if you go, mate.” He said to Geoff, who almost looked as sad as Nicole did. He nodded at Roman and left just as Aden came in.

“Hey”, he said to Geoff, but he didn’t say anything back, he just went outside.

“What’s wrong with him?”, he asked Nicole and Roman while he was heading towards the kitchen.

Nicole left the kitchen and ran upstairs where she locked herself in her room all night.

“What’s up with her?”, Aden asked confused.

“No idea mate”, Roman said, while he was still worried about Nicole.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all the comments :wink:

Here is the next chapter:

Chapter 5

Nicole got up early the next day or better said, she was still up. She had been awake all night, thinking about Geoff. Blaming herself for what had happened. But she was just so confused, why was he so angry? She stopped for him. She didn’t want to fight about it, because she understood his point of view on relationships and respected that. She was hurt about all the things he had sad yesterday. Maybe he was right. Maybe she didn’t belong here after all and maybe it was better if she just left and went back to the city living with her mum.

But what about her dad? Things were going well between them and for the first time in her life she felt like she actually belonged somewhere. She had a home, somewhere where she felt safe and loved. She couldn’t leave all that behind, could she? Her head really hurt from all the thinking and off course, the lack of sleep. She needed coffee and a walk to clear her head.She went downstairs.

“You’re up early today?” Roman noticed as his daughter came into the kitchen.

“Yeah, I couldn’t sleep” she answered distracted.

“You want to talk about it?” he asked cautiously.

“Nope”, she answered shortly, “I just need some coffee”

“I was just about to make some, why don’t you sit down and I will make you the most delicious breakfast you’ve ever had”, Roman said enthusiastically, trying to cheer his daughter up.

She had the most terrific father and she knew he was just trying to make her feel better. She knew she could talk about anything with her father, but she just didn’t feel like talking about it. For now she just wanted to forget for a while.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m going for a walk anyway” she said.

So she left her dad sitting there, while he was wondering what made his daughter so miserable.

“Morning”, Aden said with his eyes half open.

“Good morning” Roman said. “Breakfast?”

“Sounds good”, Aden said as he sat down at the table.

“So, you know what’s wrong with Nic?”, Roman asked.

“No, why don’t you just ask her?”

“I tried, but she just so….. sad”, Roman said as he looked for the right word to describe his daughter’s behaviour.

“Nicole? Sad?” Aden said surprised “From what I’ve seen yesterday, she looked fine, better than fine actually”, he said with a wide grin on his face.

“What are you talking about?”, Roman asked not knowingly.

“Never mind, it’s nothing”, realising Roman had not heard about Nicole’s little act on the beach yesterday.

“Come on Aden, you can’t just say that and not tell me”

“She was making out with that new girl on the beach yesterday”, Aden laughed.

“What?”, Roman asked surprised.

“Yeah, you have got the same look on your face as Geoff when he saw them going at it yesterday”, Aden smiled as he went upstairs.

“Aden?” Roman yelled, as he wanted to hear more about it.

“Shower” he said, as he left Roman sitting in the kitchen, looking even more worried than before.

Geoff was also up very early that morning. He was sitting on the couch as Belle entered the living room.

“Hey, what are you doing here, sitting in the dark all by yourself?”, she asked curiously.

“Nah, nothing, I’m just thinking”, he said distracted.

“Well, It looks like it hurts”, she said

“What?” Geoff asked, not paying any attention.

“The thinking, I mean”, Belle said as she looked worried at Geoff, who looked like he hadn’t had much sleep.

“What’s going on, Geoff?”

“I had a fight with Nicole”

“Oh, Girl trouble, spill”, she said. “Is this about that kiss with Freya?”

“How do you know?” he asked.

“I saw the look on your face yesterday, Geoff. But if I was you, I’d also be shocked to see my girlfriend kiss another girl. What did she say when you asked her about it?” Belle asked.

“She doesn’t know I saw it”, Geoff said.

“She told you?”

“No”

“Oh, well, how can you have had a fight about it then?”, Belle asked confused.

“I don’t know. I started thinking yesterday and I thought maybe she did what she did because she was bored. Bored with me. And she was looking for something new, something adventurous, something excited. So… I wanted to show her that I love her, that we are good together and that I can be fun and spontaneous.”

“What did you do?” Belle asked “It can’t be that bad”

“I kissed her”, he said innocent.

“You kissed her?”, Belle repeated. She had lost him, she had no idea what he was talking about.

“Yes, I kissed her and than it became more intense and when we got into it, she pushed me away”, he confessed.

“Really? Wow, that’s really considerate of her. I mean, she respects your faith, that’s actually really mature of her” Belle said.

“Yeah, I know”, he answered.

“Then, what’s the problem?” Belle asked.

“I felt rejected Belle and I started yelling at her and saying all this nasty things to her and I didn’t mean to say it. I was just so angry because she’s fallen for someone else” Geoff confessed.

“Who says she is in love with Freya?”, Belle asked

“Why would she kiss her if she didn’t have feelings for her?”

Belle looked at Geoff, he sat there staring at her. He really hadn’t got a clue. He sat there looking all innocent and naïve. It was kind of sweet, but she needed to wake him up.

“I can give you a million reasons, Geoff! A bet, fun, attention,…. I can’t believe you didn’t ask her about it!”

Geoff felt like an idiot. Belle could be wrong. Maybe she was in love with somebody else and maybe she was just afraid of hurting him. Or maybe he was wrong and Belle’s right. It could be meaningless. Oh no. what if it didn’t mean anything. He had said all those hurtful things to his girlfriend. He had made her cry.

“Maybe I should go and talk to her?” Geoff asked Belle

“I think that’s a really good idea genius”, she said to Geoff as he left the house to go and talk to Nicole.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived