Jesse's Girlfriend Kylie

Guest river4ever

Info about Jesse's girlfriend Kylie? I vaguely remember her and Jesse together can anyone tell me info about her/where they lived/how she was written out and when and how long she was in it for. One scene that sticks in my memory was when she was asleep on a sofa and Jesse came along and put flowers next to her and she had an allergic reaction or something?? Or am I thinking os someone completely different, I know it's so random, but I was quite young at the time.

She appeared later than Jesse as the mother of his little girl Rachel. I think she went to prison then for a while and Jesse and Seline/Chole/whomever he was with at the time were looking after Rachel. She then came back for Rachel and Jesse reluctantly let her go I thing. I really have a very bad memory for lots of the older stuff.

Kylie Burton was an old girlfriend of Jesse's and the mother of his daughter Rachel who turned up when Jesse decided to get involved in his daughter's life and allowed him access.(He was seeing Selina at the time.)She later went on the run with her boyfriend and left Rachel with Jesse.When her boyfriend was caught and arrested, she turned up again wanting her back and won a custody battle thanks to some so-called expert who clearly didn't understand children.She then realised Rachel moved Jesse so moved to the Bay, where she and Jesse got together.They got engaged but on their wedding day it was revealed Kylie had killed a man in a hit and run accident some time previous and she was arrested.She and Jesse did a runner again but they were caught and Kylie was jailed.She later became hooked on drugs in jail off-screen and died of an overdose.

Phew!

The flowers incident is accurate and they were all living at the old Nash house(aka Leah's place).I think she was in the show round about 1996-1998.

Oh gosh.Rachel continued to live with Jesse until he left the show at the beginning of 2000, at which point he left her with Joel and Natalie.Natalie took her with her when she left later that year.She was seen briefly in 2002 when Jesse visited her and she was later adopted by Will and Gypsy off-screen.At the time Will said Rachel had no interest in Jesse but she apparently changed her mind because he spoke to her on the phone just before he turned himself in for accidentally killing Chloe.

Oh I remember her funeral too where Jesse overheard Travis say something about her and he either abused him or punched him- can't remember.

I remember that.I think the preview said something like "A comment at Kylie's funeral causes Jesse to lose his temper."I remember watching the episode and being relieved it wasn't Vinnie that said something stupid.I think I thought Travis could take it.

Archived