Story Title: Belle's heartache

Type of story: Long fan fiction

Main Characters: Belle

BTTB rating: G

Genre: There isn't really one

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: No

Summary: Can't give one without giving it away

Belle looked down at the baby girl was holding she looked so much like her father Aden who had run away from it all and ended up getting hit by a car. Belle wasn't sure she could raise her baby girl on her own so she asked Irene to help her.

Belle's heart was aching every day that went by without Aden.

She looked down at her beautiful baby girl and thought of Aden.

Belle thought of reasons why he would run away from it all and the little bundle of joy they gave life to.

Belle let a tear slide down her cheek as she looked at their baby girl she had named Isabella Aden Jeffries.

She knew that if Aden was her he would have approved of that name for their baby.

Belle stood there looking out the window and thought of how cruel this world could be she had lost the one thing she loved apart from their baby girl.

Belle continued to look out the window she stood there and cried because she was so heart broken that Aden was missing out on their baby girl's life.

Belle turned around and nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Irene you scared me" Belle said

"Sorry love" Irene answered

"I can’t believe how much she looks like Aden" Belle whispered

"I know" Irene replied

Belle stood there holding on to the only thing she had left.

Chapter 2

Belle fell asleep and saw Aden’s face but she knew it wasn’t real because he was gone all she had left was Isabella.

Belle knew she was dreaming and when she woke up her pillow soaked and she knew she had been crying.

She looked over at their daughter Isabella who was fast asleep.

Belle sat on the floor and pulled out the photo album that she had made before Isabella was born and before Aden died.

She sat their and looked at all the pictures of her and Aden she let a tear slide down her cheek.

Irene came upstairs to check on Belle and found her on the floor looking through old photo albums and crying.

“It just doesn’t seem real” Belle said

“I know love but realty is it is real” Irene answered

“I know but it’s just not the same without Aden” Belle said

“I know” Irene responded

Irene got up to leave the room.

“Irene will you take us to Aden’s grave tomorrow?” Belle asked

“Sure love” Irene responded

“Night” Belle told Irene

“Night love” Irene responded

Belle cried herself to sleep.

Archived