Most Memorable Moment 2008

Guest -Karen-

Most Memorable Moment 2008  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I choose Cassie finding out she is HIV+. There were others aswell, like Aden revealing to Belle he was sexually abused by his grandad and Belle and Drew's break up. But the one with Cassie stood out the most for me as there was some brilliant acting from Sharni and I just wish she had of stayed longer so we could have seen how she dealt with it more.

I can remember vividly some amazing scenes this year especially Cassie finding out she had HIV, Miles telling Sally that he is Milco, Leah breaking down after Dan's death, the drelle break-up scene, when Jack finds out about Sam. Also a number of scenes involving Aden, when Larry tells him he was abused too and the hostage stuff, telling Belle about the abuse and the court scene when Morag is questioning him and he reveals all and wipes away that tear.

I finally went with other, as the scene when Aden first confronts his dad about the his grandfather's abuse really stands out to me. It was very powerful stuff.

Archived