Most Memorable Moment 2008

Guest -Karen-

Most Memorable Moment 2008  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which scene(s) stood out for you this year? Which scene had everything and more.... emotion, romance, drama, comedy, action?

I've probably missed out lots of fantastic scenes so if your favourite is not on the list then just select 'Other' and describe the scene in your reply.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have enjoyed a lot of the scenes between Leah and Rachel, but especially the one where Rachel is talking to Leah just after she found out Dan was dead, and she was unwilling to speak about it to anyone else yet Rachel helped her open up and say what she wanted to say.+ the scene where she asks Rach how "peanut was trwating her" :wub:

Miles telling Sally he was Milco. There were so many brilliant moments this year and I have such a big list of personal favourites but nothing was as heart warming as the Milco revelation. I watched that episode at a club where I went out for dinner on a massive plasma screen on the wall and everyone else in the club was watching it too. They all had their eyes glued and you could hear this massive "awww" when she hugged him and put her head on his shoulder. As outstanding as some of the other scenes were I don't think any of them could have had that effect. Just the fact that Sally had been on the show for 20 years and that "Milco" had been made to be fictional for as long made it so much more... can't think of the word. Special I guess. Definitley Milco/Miles/Sally. :)

Other.

The scene where Aden confronted his father for the first time about the abuse. There were alot of moments that I enjoyed this year but that scene was amazing. I couldn't look away the entire time. Both Todd Lasance and Paul Gleeson were brilliant in it.

This was really hard to choose from, and I would have liked to vote for more than one, so I'll just tell you my top 3 - Sally saying goodbye, Aden breaking down, and Cassie finding out she has HIV. My most memorable moment was not on the list though - Sam being revealed as Johnny's accomplice. In that one moment she became the most interesting character ever for me.

Archived