2009 Spoiler Section

Guest brenton_06

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be simliar to one of the Neighbours' forums I have come across where the confirmed spoilers are locked and stickied by the mods (similiar to how the weekly spoilers are at the moment) and people can choose to start their own discussions in whatever thread they decide to make. This is the way it is for Dan F's weekly spoilers anyway, but it could just be a spoiler thread for all storylines that are confirmed.

So for example a 2009 confirmed spoiler could be a post that contains: "Jack is dead. *article scan/typed* Confirmed in TV Week", and this post is in the Confirmed Spoilers thread. Then having read that spoiler if users wanted to discuss it they would discuss it in either the Jack Spoilers Thread or start a specific one like "Jack dying". I hope that's not too confusing!

I think brenton's idea is really good because the threads for 2009 are definitely messy! I'm all for combining the confirmed spoilers into one thread with no discussion but I'm wary of having a big discussion thread for 2009 spoilers because everyone would want to discuss different things.

So this is what has been discussed is best

2009 Spoiler Section "Posts only"

State the spoiler ie Jack Dead

State the source ie TV WEEK

State any information related to the spoiler

BUT that's it, no disccussion on 2009 Spoiler Section "Posts Only"

then if people want to go off and discuss it in the JM Spoilers, Adelle or Tachel or whatever people are free to do so

Under the 2009 Spoiler Section "Posts Only" there can be an note that say "PLEASE NO DISCUSSION HERE, ONLY POST REAL SPOILERS HERE AND YOU MUST CONFIRM THE SOURCE"

Firstly I'm moving this thread to the suggestions forum because I think it's the right place for it.

Secondly I have no problems with what you're proposing in theory. I will bring it up with the moderators and we'll get back to you, we do take your suggestions seriously. Feel free to continue to use this thread to discuss this but please do not use any actual spoilers in your examples.

Thanks.

Is want you saying you only want 2 threads one for the spoilers and one too Discuss?

I really don't like that idea. mind anythings better than how it is now. Maybe they could have a closed, pinned thread of all the confirmed spoilers. Then have threads for all confirmed and unconfirmed for members to dicuss in. Maybe make the tiltles something like this

Ie.

Jack dead

unconfirmed

Or

Jack dead

confirmed- source (i.e TvWeek)

Once the spoiler has been confirmed then the spoiler can be posted in the pinned section by a mod, give credit to the poster and source and post a link to the dicuss thread incase members want to comment. Anyway just a thought.

Maybe there should be a thread in the Important Topic section, like the Magazine thread, where the title could be Confirmed spoilers and underneath it could say no comments just spoilers...which would contain where the spoilers have been confirmed and the acutual spoilers themselves. Then people can just discuss them in the various threads that are already up.

Say for example Rachel's pregnant as confirmed in TV Week would go in the confirmed spoilers thread then people can go wild and discuss in the Tony thread or Tachel thread.

If that made any sense lol.

lol, it made sense to me! I agree with you.

Archived