2009 Spoiler Section

Guest brenton_06

MOD NOTE: SPOILERS IN HERE ARE EXAMPLES AND UNCONFIRMED.

This can be deleted at any time, I don't mind, just want to put my opinion out there.

Can the moderators please start a 2009 spoiler section "topic" where all known spoilers are listed, then make a second 2009 spoiler section "topic" where people can discuss all the spoilers.

I says this because after reading whats on this forum I do not know much at all about whats happening in 2009 and that's usually not the case. I am actually finding that there is useless information where it just confuses me, and the reason for the spoiler section is to post real spoilers not anything else, so can the moderators please do something about this.

How the "topics" should work

1. 2009 Spoiler Section (Post spoilers only).

e.g if there is something in TV WEEK confirming that Jack is dead I can reply under 2009 Spoiler Sections (Post spoilers only) that TV WEEK has confirmed that Jack is dead, but his death is not discussed in this topic, it should be discussed in;

2. 2009 Spoiler Section (Discuss Spoilers)

Just a note; Jack dead is just an example. LOL

Hope this makes senses, hope my idea is put in place the next time i came back to this forum, which will be soon. LOL

GO GO moderators. LOL

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This can be deleted at any time, I don't mind, just want to put my opinion out there.

Can the moderators please start a 2009 spoiler section "topic" where all known spoilers are listed, then make a second 2009 spoiler section "topic" where people can discuss all the spoilers.

I says this because after reading whats on this forum I do not know much at all about whats happening in 2009 and that's usually not the case. I am actually finding that there is useless information where it just confuses me, and the reason for the spoiler section is to post real spoilers not anything else, so can the moderators please do something about this.

How the "topics" should work

1. 2009 Spoiler Section (Post spoilers only).

e.g if there is something in TV WEEK confirming that Jack is dead I can reply under 2009 Spoiler Sections (Post spoilers only) that TV WEEK has confirmed that Jack is dead, but his death is not discussed in this topic, it should be discussed in;

2. 2009 Spoiler Section (Discuss Spoilers)

Just a note; Jack dead is just an example. LOL

Hope this makes senses, hope my idea is put in place the next time i came back to this forum, which will be soon. LOL

GO GO moderators. LOL

On the surface it seems like a good idea but who makes sure all the spoilers are "real spoilers" and not just speculation or at times just plain mischief!!

Thats a good point. Maybe the moderators can just keep an eye out for whats true and whats not.

In the 2009 spoiler section though it said read like this;

Examples not real spoilers.

1. Jack is dead confirmed in TV WEEK

2. Martha and Roman hook up confirmed on www.news.com.au

3. Colleen has a heartattack confirmed in The Daily Telegraph

something like that anyways.

And if its found to be untrue the moderators can delete it.

And in the discussion part; people can go wild over it all the spoilers.

But I think there needs to be a list of spoilers, because I don't think I am alone when I say I have little idea of the storylines for 2009.

Maybe there should be a thread in the Important Topic section, like the Magazine thread, where the title could be Confirmed spoilers and underneath it could say no comments just spoilers...which would contain where the spoilers have been confirmed and the acutual spoilers themselves. Then people can just discuss them in the various threads that are already up.

Say for example Rachel's pregnant as confirmed in TV Week would go in the confirmed spoilers thread then people can go wild and discuss in the Tony thread or Tachel thread.

If that made any sense lol.

Archived