Secrets

Guest Adelle2008

Damn Roman! Why did he have to come right then?!

Hopefully they get another chance at getting a kiss in! Good start.

xoxo

Just what I was about to say. Typical Roman. :lol:

That is a great start mate. :) Oh and Axel. :angry: Good twist though making it Belle not Melody that he attacked.

Keep the updates coming. :)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AdEn-bELlE-belle-and-aden-1728772-500-276.jpg

Chapter 3

Warning: Sexual References

"Let me walk you home" Aden suggested to her as they sat on Roman's couch.

"Nah...It's okay, I'll see you in the morning, bye" Belle stood up quickly. She didn't want anyone's sympathy.

"Belle just tell me what's wrong, please" Aden called to her; he tried to stop her from leaving.

"Aden there's nothing wrong; nothing has happened to me, I'm fine" Belle pulled a fake smile. When she got home Belle crashed onto her Belle her face landed in the middle of her pillow, she was crying so much that her tears soaked down through her pillow. Cuddling it tightly her mind kept repeating the question "Why me" it didn't feel real she knew deep down that something traumatic had taken place, her body, mind and spirit felt different but she couldn't believe it. "Has this really happened to me" she thought to herself. These two questions caused her to cry even more. It was incredible how she was able to cry for this long.

"Morning love made you some toast" Irene placed a plate of strawberry jam toast infront of Belle.

"Irene I'm not a baby, I'm quite capable of making my own toast!" Belle shouted at her. Irene wasn't expecting this response but just assumed she had a late night and was tired or her she had her period.

"Oh darl well would you like to tell me what happened last night you came in late, I was getting worried" Normally whenever there was a problem in Belle's life she would turn to Irene for help but for some reason she felt that she couldn't trust her with this big of a secret. Axel said to her last night that she must keep it a secret otherwise she'll pay the price.

"I'm fine Irene, Jesus Christ" Belle took a bite of her toast and stormed out the back door.

"Hey you alright" Aden had been working all morning at the diner; this was his last shift before block exams.

"Yes I'm fine, why does everybody keep on asking me that, I just want to be left alone" Belle raised her voice.

"Maybe because we are worried about you Belle" Aden said in a caring voice.

"We" Belle looked displeased.

"Yes Irene, Roman and I" Aden said trying to calm her down.

"Yeah and why would you give a damn about me?" Belle was getting anger by the minute.

"Please Belle, tell me" Aden got closer to her; he placed one hand on her face, tenderly rubbing her cheek.

"Okay but not here – "Belle's voice got quieter. She was so ashamed of herself. She was feeling ashamed because she couldn't have puck up the courage to fight Axel off. Belle was so worried Aden wouldn't understand and would say critical things like you "should" have done this.

They went outside standing on the boardwalk beside the diner, Belle stared out to the ocean Aden placed his hand on her back. Belle reflex's caused her to jump a little; Aden was surprised to see this reaction.

"What happen last night?' Aden asked quietly.

"It wasn't suppose to happen…why did this happen ...what have I done to deserve this Aden" Belle fought back her tears. But Aden could how hard she was trying not to break down.

"Belle" he whispered, stroking her back.

"Axel - -"

"What…" Aden was surprised to he Axel's name. By the state of shock she was in last night he knew it must have been something serious, he had no idea that his best mate would be involved.

"He….he… raped me, Aden…oh god…why me? Why?" The word raped was spoken so quietly it took Aden a few seconds process what she said. When he realized what she had said, his look of worry turned to anger. He then storm off in the other direction. Belle watched him as he walked away, she was afraid that her secret pushed him away. Little did she know that he was on his way to find Axel.

{Irene's}

"Hey Belle, did you hear what happened to Axel?" Annie was sitting on the lounge watching the news.

"No what" Belle wondered over to the couch and sat down next to her.

"Geoff found Axel on the beach, someone assaulted him" Annie's face looked worried. Belle however was in shock and didn't know how to react, at first she couldn't think who was responsible for beating him up then it hit her.

"Is he alright? Is it serious?" Belle was asked innocently, hiding the truth from Annie.

"Yeah, they think he'll be okay, but it might have been much more serious" she was holding a cushion on her lap. Annie never liked Axel but believed that no one deserved to be treated like this.

{Diner}

"Hello?" Aden picked up his mobile and held it to his ear.

"Aden Jefferies, this is Jack your father has been involved in a robbery at Yabby Creek, he's been taken to hospital" Jack's voice sounded worried.

"Okay I'll be there straight away"

"Oi, where are you going?" Alf stopped him in his tracks.

"Nowhere, I just want to take my break now" Aden lied, he didn't want people feeling sorry for him and decided to keep it a secret for the time being.

"Okay, but make it quick mate" Alf said in a annoyed voice, at this point in time Alf too didn't trust Aden, but there was a soft spot for him as he reminded Alf of a young Ric when he first arrived in Summer Bay, confused and troubled.

{Hospital}

Aden rushed as quickly as he could to the hospital, Belle, Matilda and Ric were all huddled together in the main foyer. Aden looked gave Belle a sympathic look. Belle was anger with Aden after she learnt the truth about Aden assaulting Axel.

"Okay, everything seems fine there are no fractures or broken bones, you can go home now" Rachel smiled at Ric and Matilda. Belle on the other hand had her eyes focused on Aden who was watching his dad through a window. He was being operated on. Aden had no idea that his father had been drinking prior to the confrontation.

"Okay we're going home Belle are you coming?" Matilda noticed Belle was distracted by Aden.

"Umm no, I think I might stay here for a while" she wanted to strangle Aden but at the same time she felt she need to be compassionate towards him as he was going through a tough time.

"Are you sure?" Matilda looked concerned for Belle, she could see that Belle wasn't acting like her old self.

"Yeah, you go…I'll be fine" Belle acted as if nothing was wrong.

"Hey how's your dad" she said softly as she walked up beside him.

Aden had no idea Belle found out that Axel had been assaulted and was still showing his concern for Belle.

"Yeah he'll be okay" Aden smiled. They both sat down on those really unconformable brown yucky chairs hospitals seem to install. Aden was wearing his brown leather jacket with black pants, Belle was wearing a pinky purple sleeve less top with an orange strip on the top of the shoulder. She had a yellow belt on tied around her waist in the middle of the belt had a butterfly. Her hair was wavy and had several curls. Belle's hands remained in her lap, all she wanted to do was gave him a hug but she was too shy not to mention embarrassed that someone might see them.

"So are you alright?" He turned to her.

"Yeah I'm fine" she whispered giving a hint of a smile.

"Belle you can talk to me, when ever you want, you know that right?" he said trying to get her to open up to him.

"Why do you even care Aden, its not like you know how it feels" her voice was getting louder.

"I care about you!" he looked her in the eyes.

"Bull, you just want me to tell you everything so you can rub my face in it" she was inhaling deeply and then jumped up from the chair forcefully.

"Belle wait" Aden stood up.

"No, go away" she yelled.

"Please wait" he grabbed her hand. As soon as he told hold of her hand she froze instantaneously, the anger that was inside of her faded away. They both gazed into each others eyes, they couldn't take it any longer. You could see the rise and fall of their chests. Aden leaned closer looking into her eyes then at her lips. The pause between each look was held longer each time. Belle could tell he was more focused on her lips.

"Belle" he said inaudibly.

His lip touched her bottom lip; she gave him a small peck in return. His hand rose to touch the side of her cheek. Their lips kiss in sync. His head tilted to the right, their eyes opened for the slightest second staring at each other they both gave a little smile, they both knew what they were doing was right. They didn't care who saw, like Irene who was standing around the corner. She unfortunately someone did in fact see them; Nicole was standing about 6 metres infront of them, watching with profound jealously.

"I knew you wanted me" he released his lips from hers.

"Shut up and kiss me again" she said very softly. They both leaned in for another passionate kiss. Nicole just walked away furious as hell.

Hope you like it :P

I'm so glad that she told Aden! I like how you've worked it around, and it was Geoff that found Axel. Loving the protective Aden.

Aw, they finally kissed! :wub: I hope he helps her get through this, and maybe tells her about his past too?

Update soon please!

xoxo

Archived