Everyone's Got Problems

Guest wrongturntaken

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owww.... I think I might have had an idea but I don't want to say cause it's ether so wacky it's stupid or anyone who hasn't got it might shoot me for telling but I'm not sure which

Any way it was great, well written, and the fluff was fantastic. and the stuff with Tyler was really edgy

Owww.... I think I might have had an idea but I don't want to say cause it's ether so wacky it's stupid or anyone who hasn't got it might shoot me for telling but I'm not sure which

Any way it was great, well written, and the fluff was fantastic. and the stuff with Tyler was really edgy

Ooh, do tell... in spoiler tags? or pm me?? sorry, it's just interesting to hear what people think, i try to leave some clues in the chapters... lol

Wow this fic is great...for some reason I only started reading it today, and now I am hooked....it is so different and I am loving learning about the younger generation!!!!

I really want to know what happened between Nic and Aden, I feel it has something to do with Roman but I am not too sure!!

I love Lisa..she is so funny!!!!

Tyler is a very interesting character....I am glad he called Aden!!

You are doing an awesome job and I can't wait for more!!!!

Archived