Everyone's Got Problems

Guest wrongturntaken

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the comments so far, the questions you've all been wondering about will defintely be answered and in response to xknomex: Belle was raped by Angelo in Can time really heal? and they were referring to that and Aden trying to kill his father. I hope that clears things up for you. I'm hoping to update again at least by tomorrow but maybe tonight if i have time.

Oh, and don't worry, the mysterious boy will be playing a pretty big role in this fic...

Thanks for all the comments so far, the questions you've all been wondering about will defintely be answered and in response to xknomex: Belle was raped by Angelo in Can time really heal? and they were referring to that and Aden trying to kill his father. I hope that clears things up for you. I'm hoping to update again at least by tomorrow but maybe tonight if i have time.

Oh, and don't worry, the mysterious boy will be playing a pretty big role in this fic...

Thanks! I couldn't remember which fic belle was raped in, there are soo many fics I get all confused. :lol:

ooo An update by tomorrow or tonight! I'm all excited now :D I actually cannot wait till you update next! eek!

xxx

Great first few chapters.

I have a theory. This fic is set 17 years after CTRH, and it was said that Tess is nearly 18. I think that

Tess was conceived in Belle's rape

and that's why she is so nervous about telling them.

That cant be right cause the first scene in this was set like 3 years after the other one wasn't it?? cause they were going to get their degrees in the beginning. I just think they were worried about telling them, It must be hard if you got told that your dad tried to kill his dad because he was abused as a child and then the guy that put him in prison then abused your mum?

good theory though, I might have got all my dates wrong so you could be right :)

see how good this fic is, we are already speculating and there has only been 2 chapters. :D

xxx

Great first few chapters.

I have a theory. This fic is set 17 years after CTRH, and it was said that Tess is nearly 18. I think that

Tess was conceived in Belle's rape

and that's why she is so nervous about telling them.

That cant be right cause the first scene in this was set like 3 years after the other one wasn't it?? cause they were going to get their degrees in the beginning. I just think they were worried about telling them, It must be hard if you got told that your dad tried to kill his dad because he was abused as a child and then the guy that put him in prison then abused your mum?

good theory though, I might have got all my dates wrong so you could be right :)

see how good this fic is, we are already speculating and there has only been 2 chapters. :D

xxx

Wow, you guys are so sweet for speculating, lol. That was well spotted Maccaz but xknomex is right, the prologue was set three years after that happened so overall it's twenty years after CTRH? but i guess that could leave you with even more questions...

Wow! This is a really good fic! I must remember to keep up with it...there's so many on here I'm so lost with what I'm reading! :lol:

I wanna know who the guy in the front row was...maybe he's Lisa's brother or something? And did Geoff die, or am I totally confused? I am totally confused- I want answers! :P

Archived