• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sweetest Thing

The Notebook

Romeo & Juliet

Grease

All the Harry Potters :P

That didn't take me as long to decide on as I thought it would have but I also love Knocked Up, Dirty Dancing, Donnie Darko, Mullholland Drive, A Lot Like Love, Die Hard and Back to the Future Trilogy, Euro Trip, Finding Nemo, Point Break, Mama Mia, Fight Club and Hairspray...plus a heap more :lol:

Mean Girls, Disturbia, Juno, 10 Things I Hate About You, Stranger than Fiction would all probably be found in my top 5.

And also more recently, I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I loved it. Eagle Eye might be found somewhere near there.

I couldn't choose a favourite 5 but, here are my favourite movies (in no particular order)

Love Actually, 10 things I hate about you, Bridget Jones' Diary, Bridget Jones' The Edge of Reason, Mean Girls, About a Boy, Notting Hill, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Remember the Titans, Dirty Dancing, Harry Potter (all of them), die fetten Jahre sind vorbei (The Edukators), A walk to remember, + others.

I'm sure I'll be adding Mamma Mia when I get it out on DVD

Archived