• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here it goes...

1. Donnie Darko

2. Speak

3. 10 Things I Hate About You

4. A Walk To Remember

5. The Harry Potter Movies - okay, taht's five and I know I'm cheating but still :P

I also liked Panic Room, The Messengers, The Notebook, The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, stuff like that. Oh, and Pearl Harbour, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Sleepless in Seattle

Only 5? That's really hard to pick...

I don't know if these are my top 5 but they're definitely 5 of my favourites and the ones I can watch again and again and again.

1. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days

2. Catch Me If You Can

3. Fight Club

4. Finding Never Land

5. Ocean's Eleven

5? Impossible, but here it goes. :P

1. Shawshank Redemption.

2. Donnie Darko.

3. A Walk To Remember.

4. Million Dollar Baby

5. Blood Diamond.

Alsooo.........Boys Don't Cry, The Notebook, Godfather Trilogy, Pearl Harbour, Fight Club, The Departed, The Italian Job, Brokeback Mountain, Notting Hill, Ocean 11/12/13, Rush Hour 1/2/3, 10 things I Hate About you, Cruel Intentions &&& Many many more. My DVD Collection is HUGE! :P

5? Impossible, but here it goes. :P

1. Shawshank Redemption.

2. Donnie Darko.

3. A Walk To Remember.

4. Million Dollar Baby

5. Blood Diamond.

Alsooo.........Boys Don't Cry, The Notebook, Godfather Trilogy, Pearl Harbour, Fight Club, The Departed, The Italian Job, Brokeback Mountain, Notting Hill, Ocean 11/12/13, Rush Hour 1/2/3, 10 things I Hate About you, Cruel Intentions &&& Many many more. My DVD Collection is HUGE! :P

:o blood diamond! I love that film!

Archived