Unlucky (by Taniya_K) - comments

jessica_2005

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol well I do have two more stories planned! I know it's wrong, cos you guys will probs get sick of me by the time the 2nd ones up, but I know what to write in the 3rd one too!

Am glad you like it all! I can't wait to write more, but it's bed time for me soon. Gotta get up early *yawn*.

xoxo

Edited by Taniya_K

Lol well I do have two more stories planned! I know it's wrong, cos you guys will probs get sick of me by the time the 2nd ones up, but I know what to write in the 3rd one too!

Am glad you like it all! I can't wait to write more, but it's bed time for me soon. Gotta get up early *yawn*.

xoxo

You've got two more stories planned already? :blink: Not a chance anyone will get sick of them. Not a chance. :) I certainly won't so you can keep posting them just for me anyway. :lol:

I've got work tomorrow so have to be up quite early myself. Still not going to my bed yet though. :lol: Anyway, sleep well. Look forward to the next update. :)

That was so awesome! Aden and the clothes - soooo funny!!! And the ending - aw!!!! I loved this bit:

“If you say one word about that, I will throw you out and nail the window shut.” Belle threatened as a very ‘classic Aden’ look glistened in his eyes.

Nailing the window shut would certainly annoy him!

I don't want this story to end, please update soon!!! :D

:wub: Aden was so cute in that chapter!

“Hey!” She yelled, pulling on his arm to get him away from her stuff. “Bed, now!”
now that could've been thaken the wrong way....:P

“Well, I was thinking about maybe buying a super cool car. You know, the ones that all the chicks dig.”
Deffs Aden, for sure. I can see it :lol:

But what was in the bag that he hid from Belle... something good??

i love Aden the fasion consultant :lol:

Update as often as you like, and write as many sequels as you can. i'll be here waiting to reply...

“Right. This girl, well, she’s perfect, like I said, but she doesn’t know it. Well, she doesn’t believe it, but I can tell you that everything that she does, from the second her wakes up till the seconds she falls asleep, and even in between actually, is always for the goodness of others. She will always think of others before she thinks of herself. She’s everything to me, and I don’t know if she knows it, but she is pretty much my life.”

Belle looked up at him, but his eyes were fixed upon the wall opposite them. She felt his hand in her hair start to pull out, instead twirling it around his finger like he did when he was deep in thought. Listening to his words, Belle couldn’t bring herself to speak. So she tilted her head back down again.

“I know that she loves me for who I am, and it’s that which make me do what I do everyday, although sometimes I am a bit of a screw up. But,” Aden continued before she could argue with him. “she does forgive me, and she’s made me who I am today. And because of that, I would do anything for her. I try to give her everything that she wants, and now that I have the possibility, I can give it to her. Cos this girl deserves the world and more. And I want to be the one who gives it to her.”

Awwwwwww

That was just adorable and so well written.

Update tonight ?

Edited by MissOlivia22