Unlucky (by Taniya_K) - comments

jessica_2005

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very sad seeing this fic end but your promise of a sequel made it a little better.

I can honestly say that never once throughout this whole fic could I have guessed that you were a first time HAA writer. This story has been so good and as kept me hooked from the beginning right up to the end. I am glad you didn't feel the need to add in extra drama along the way just for the sake of it. This story showed that you don't always need big and dramatic plots (which is great as well when written well) for a story to be good.

I wasn't planning on mentioning each specific thing I loved in the last few chapters seeing as there are alot and this review would probably end up running half a page but I just have to mention that charmed bracelet. That is the best gift ever. I love how much thought he put into every charm.

• 1 month later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Unlucky (by Taniya_K) - comments