Home and Away's Indiana Evans joins H20:Just Add Water

Guest Dark Angel

^ Those two presenters are awful crazy! ph34r.gif I would never be able to watch an entire show if they're like that all the time! I seriously hope Indiana and Angus had more to do and/or say on that show or they would have wasted their time there.

Haha I agree! Indi & Angus both have looks on their faces like "what the hell am I doing here with these crazy people?" :lol: they hardley got a word in!

maybe little kids find it amusing though :P

It was, she fitted into the cast perfectly, it seems to be slightly more grown up there were loads of shots of bikini clad and shirtless bods at the start it reminded me of H+A lol! It's so weird that we get it before you guys, maybe they felt sorry for us with the rubbish weather and wanted to send us some sunshine!

I managed to watch it on youtube, pretty low quality though as someone has just recorded it with a video camera. I hope a HQ version gets posted. Still glad I got to see it though :D I agree Indi fits in perfectly. I love Bella! and her cool Jelly power :lol: and Will is great too! cant wait to see the next ep!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

H2O has a new Media website.

Check it out - http://www.zdf-enterprises.de/h2o/allmedia_season3/

It as new images, Indiana Evans and Luke Mitchell are both added to the site. The new look website features new downloadable phone wallpapers and videos.

Its a must for all you H2O - JUST ADD WATER fans

Thanks

Mike

• 2 months later...

Archived