Home and Away's Indiana Evans joins H20:Just Add Water

Guest Dark Angel

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is Fall, Autumn? So is that Autumn in Australia? Yay, thats sooner than i though :)

Im a HUGE H20 fan. Its one of my fav shows, if not my fav fav, behind Gossip Girl.

Cant wait for the new series to start. Though i will miss Emma :( Oh well. I hope Zane is back :wub: I love Rikki and Zane :wub:

I have heard lots of different dates... jan 09 (dont think so though, thats too soon if they are only filming now) March 09 (I think this could be true, shows usually air 4 or 5 months after filming) and the end of 09. I hope not :( but maybe thats for overseas viewers, surley the Aussie viewers will get to see it first!

Whilst looking online for when series 3 will screen in Oz, I didn’t actually find that info, but it DID lead me to info bout Bella .....

This info comes form an issue [the latest?] of a magazine produced by the series German co procurers.

In the piece bout h2o’s s3, it says - A natural leader, Bella’s a bright bubbly ball of infectious energy with a soulful side that emerges esp. when she is singing solo or with her band. She become a mermaid at the age of EIGHT, and is overjoyed to meet two other girls just like her - Rikki & Cleo. Whilst Bella’s attracted to new boy Will, she’s not the only one to currying favor with him ……

Here’s a link to the magazine that the info above ........

www.zdf-enterprises.de/download/newsfocus/26/ZDFE_newsfocus_2_08.pdf

Its will be cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hearing Indi sing once more [think of when Maddie sang the Oz national anthem atop a table at the diner, after a dare form Ric & Cassie]. The German mag piece suggests that it could be the launch for an international singing career for Indi ……. But I think that’s “slightly” been done before!!!!!!!!

Oh, and re that last line bout Will, with Rikki dumping Zane [see below], will Rikki also has a thing for Will????

here's some other info about series 3 that i found ......

Cleo and Rikki face their last year of high school without Emma, who’s left town with her family, but are confident they know everything about their mermaid powers and Mako’s secrets. But when Will - a freakishly skilled free-diver - uncovers a new cavern on Mako, he unwittingly unleashes a force that turns water against them. Luckily for them, they befriend a new mermaid, Bella, who brings an all new energy to the group. It seems they may need her help as Zane, heartbroken at being dumped by Rikki, is out to exploit Majo’s secrets and may destroy everything if the girls can’t stop him.

http://www.pftc.com.au/pftc/production/popup.asp?prod_id=656

Cleo, Rikki and Lewis think they know everything there is to know about Mako Island, but when water attacks them on a full moon, they realise a new, potentially dangerous force is developing on the mysterious island. Thankfully, they find an ally in Bella, a new girl in town who reveals an equally surprising twist: she too is a mermaid with extraordinary super powers. Together, the new team face a new challenge that threatens all they know and love.

http://www.australiantelevision.net/h2o

Thanks for all that!! im sooo exited :D it sounds really good!! I saw the magazine artice posted on youtube, so for anyone that dosnt want to download the pdf version you can read the info here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJYTC1H9dc&fmt=18

It's soo cool Indi get's to sing in this role :D I cant wait to hear her sing!! and Bella sounds awsome!! im looking forward to it alot :)

:o Rikki broke up with Zane? How dare she. They were so adorable together :( Zane cant get revenge and ruin the girls <_<

Is Lewis still on the show?? Wonder how Angus will balance PTTR in Sydney (?) and H20 in Goldie :unsure:

Oh well, hope it starts soon :)

Thanks for all that!! im sooo exited :D it sounds really good!! I saw the magazine artice posted on youtube, so for anyone that dosnt want to download the pdf version you can read the info here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJYTC1H9dc&fmt=18

It's soo cool Indi get's to sing in this role :D I cant wait to hear her sing!! and Bella sounds awsome!! im looking forward to it alot :)

Many thanks, cupcake:), for providing ppl with that you tube link - as I know that ZDF mag download can be time/memory intense.

I LOVE the thought of Bella having been a mermaid for about 10 years already when she meets Rikki & Cleo. I imagine with that amount of time, she will have really honed/perfected etc the water powers that she has!

Re Indiana singing, here's a link to Maddie's rendition of the Oz national anthem ..... http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=SXBqYVMeYjE

Tasha, Angus will definitely be in series 3 as Lewis. I read in TV week recently that the filming for Rafters was just as bout to finish up, leaving Angus free for the filming of the new season of h2o!!

• 4 months later...

here's some pics of Indi on H2O & with the cast :)

Cleo, Bella, and Rikki as Mermaids;

l_323f5d7806a342f3822b00dc5d910491.jpg

Cleo, Rikki & Bella;

l_9f4f0f8030da4b15a1fbb61944f72b62.jpg

Bella, Cleo, Zane, Lewis, Nate & Rikki in the Juice Net Cafe;

l_d46876775c08469b8be930668a6fe369.jpg

Bella;

l_1a990a594afb4646890e5fc1562a951b.jpg

Article's from Tv week;

l_7ad9b657e8434ad09bf27dcd5e4bc7a3.jpg

l_ca355210b80b4bee8ce4602e423c7221.jpg

Behind the scenes filming pics;

l_9c92cc6d1f0541fcba165b317b3b9db3.jpg

l_7973fab6a38f4ca9820ebf0551e7fba5.jpg

l_6ef2d450307a44e299c606275677bc38.jpg

Indiana and Luke Mitchell (he plays Will) and a fan from France;

l_0f5deb262aaa41f6ab802d7c966a92c3.jpg

Cast Events;

AFI Awards

l_4129164ebaf8480ea99161fa8fe89033.jpg

Inside Film Awards

l_b91e8a0576c24670ac726b8b91d1047d.jpg

I think season three is airing in May on channel 10 :)

Archived